Chapter 7

Chapter 7

2 years later!

*Kylie's POV*

I was in the training dome. Lots of things changed. I was declared the head student of the academy and I demolished Marissa's group after she tried hurting Margaux.

I was currently punching the punching bag. It was already the 5th punching bag. I was quite strong. This punching bag was turning soft. After around 15 punches, I removed it from the hook and threw it with the others. Then grabbed a new one in exchange.

Raine and I haven't seen each other ever since my 18th birthday. I could feel pain in my heart almost every night. I knew he was mating with Lacy. It was required. Everytime I remembered that, I would destroy the punching bag totally.

I walked up to the huge mirror and grabbed my water and towel. I wiped my sweat away and stared at the mirror. Raine's mark was there. It was small and it wasn't full yet. I was in heat this week and it just became worse every month. I usually stay here in the training dome when that happens.

Both Cara and I became stronger and wiser. Cara was released from her Omega trance and became a Beta. Cara's now my right hand. We also became really close.

"Luna!" Cara came running in the dome. She was almost pushed out. My heat was too strong.

"Yeah?" I asked sweating like hell.

"We're going home!" Cara giggled and I tried to pull on a smile. It was hard when I needed my mate.

"Why?" I asked.

"Alpha Raine called us to come home. The Element Killers wanted to meet the out of country wolves of the Blue Moon pack." She said excitedly.

"Great. Go prepare me an ice bath. Grab tons of ice. This one is hella bad." I told her and she nodded and went away.

I heard Cara talking to someone on the phone the other night, maybe her sister Claire. Lacy was pregnant. And they said it was Raine's.

I walked up to the punching bag and began punching it harder than before. I wanted to kill myself for not being there!

'Why is your heartbeat increasing?' Raine asked. He would ask me tons of questions, but I couldn't face to answer him back. 'When will you answer my questions?' He asked. I began punching the punching bag more. I hated what I felt.

'We'll take our revenge. It's the Element Killers fault.' Crystal told me. 'Just let you anger out now.' She pleaded. I kept in touch with Crystal often. Cara told me to do that 'cause it was dangerous if I kept blocking her.

"Luna. Your bath is ready." Cara said as she went off. I walked toward the back and started removing my sportswear.

I place my ass first in the ice cold water then dropped my entire body. This process made me remember me and Raine finding out we were each other's mate.

"Luna." Cara entered the room and bowed. "Alpha needs you home now." She said. I nodded and stood up. Cara threw me my towel and I changed into my sweats.

When I got to our room, the bags were already packed and men were already bringing them out.

"KYLS! We're gonna miss you!" The twins ran up to hug me.

"Imma miss ya guys too." I smiled.

"Hey, Kyls, you promise to visit right?" Eliot looked at me sadly. I nodded and hugged her.

"Marg. You promise to keep this group together huh." I turned to Margaux.

"Of course. It's you who built it." She smiled and hugged me.