Crush?

Yuri's P.O.V

*Sigh*why did I have to interfere with those new students? Plus,girls are crazy about them. I admit, they're hot and all but they deserve to have someone other than me.
Nobody's P.O.V
As Yuri kept on thinking, she reached her classroom.The class was bright with sunlight shining on the tables. Yuri looked around and smiled until it turned into a frown. There was a boy, with chubby face that looks like a baozi. His hair was brown and he was cute. Yuri kept on staring at him sleeping peacefully until she heard footsteps, she went to her seat as she took out her books. Another 11 boys came in. They were the transfer students. One of them with dark skin tone shook the boy, whose peacefully sleeping, hardly. The guy woke up,irrated."Why you-" "Yah...hyung!Wake up already..we are fixing problems with those annoying flirty girls while u are resting here,huh?" the guy with the rainbow hair complained. "Yah! Maknae! Don't talk like that to hyungs!" the girl-like guy scolded. They were bickering loudly that Yuri had enough. "Pls!!Stay Quiet!" she shouted. All the boys turned to her. "For a short girl, you do have a short temper jux like your height" the tall girl said. "Kris!! Don't say like that!" the one who looks like the leader said. "I'm sorry, our Kris here is cold like ice." "no,it's okay..." yuri replied as she excused herself and ran out of the room. "Huh?" Everyone was blank.
_______________________________________
So, this is chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed it!!