Chapter 1

Boys. Weird creatures. None of them are the same. They're all different, sometimes in a good way, sometimes bad. I prefer to give every boy a chance, whether a nerd, or the typical bad boy that everybody falls for. Nobody ever likes the nerd. But I will be the girl to change that. I'm glad I'm in the popular crowd, because that means that if I say something, people will listen and I will make a difference. I'm not bragging or anything, but I have it all planned out. My life is almost perfect.

But, honestly, I could get any boy I want. People would say I'm perfect. I have nice hair and clothes, but I'm not rich. I just have style. My eyes are a bright blue and my hair is bright blonde. My body is significantly accented, so I've got something.

But I don't want just any boy. I want one that has feeling, good looking or not. That's the difference between me and the rest of the girls in my group. I will give any boy a chance. All the other girls just want to get in bed with a hot bad boy.

But I'm different. I'll give the rest a chance.

--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•
How was it? It's a slow start. I'm getting there. I figured I had to update something, so this is the best I could muster right now. Comment ur thoughts!