Chapter 2

Lilith

The assigned guard to patient 623 stifled a laugh as he glanced into her cell.

In the limited space given to her, Lilith was attempting a handstand and ultimately failing each time.

"Lil,"The guard quietly called out to her.

Immediately at the sound of his voice, Lilith paused her actions, resulting in her fall.

This time, the guard let out an audible chuckle.

"It's time for your daily dose."

Lilith groaned as she walked over to the door of her cell, she placed her hands onto the bars.

"But CharChar, I don't like them,"Lilith whined as she gave the guard, by the name of Charles, a pout.

"Lilith, we go through this every single day. It's not going to be any different today, now say 'Ah'," Charles muttered as he held a pill up to Lilith's now open mouth.

"Ah,"She hummed as the pill landed on the tip of her tongue.

She shut her mouth and chewed.

"Good girl," He murmured.

Happily, Lilith grinned and leant in, as close as she could with the bars blocking her from Charles.

She puckered her lips, and Charles laughed as he too leant in.

He gave her a quick peck and pulled away before another guard could come into view.

Charles walked away, leaving Lilith behind with a large grin.

Lilith pulled away from the cell door and proceeded to walk to her bed and sit on it.

"He's so dreamy!"She loudly exclaimed to herself.

"Shut it, 623!" The guard who took over Charles' shift yelled as he smacked the door with the palm of his hand.

"Whatever, ya jealous lonely jerk," Lilith muttered under her breath, the smile leaving her face.

She looked down at the ground out of gradually growing boredom.

She stood up when the sudden sound of the asylum's alarm rang throughout the building.

"Another escapee, huh?"She questioned as she covered her ears and proceeded to crouch in the corner of the room to block out the noise.

"How'd that rhyme go again?" Lilith muttered in question.

After a while, she gave up and simply thought of Charles.

About that amazing platinum blonde hair, his dark brown eyes, tall stature, and his pink plump lips.

Yeah, Lilith had found herself a looker.

Lilith pondered over the possibility of other attractive guys and decided that there simply could not be any others that could surpass her Charles, in anything.

Charles was, well, he was all Lilith had ever had in this asylum.

All Lilith had ever had in almost all of her life.

And frankly, Lilith had been in this asylum the majority of it.

Lilith, still blissfully unaware of all the running and screaming, was startled at the sudden explosion that had caused her cell door to fly off its hinges.

Out of curiosity, she stood up and pressed herself against the wall closest to the doorway, slightly peering out.

She was met with the sight of a tall pale man (somehow taller than Charles), with bright green hair, red colored lips, and so much ink on his body.