Chapter 5

Joker

Joker lets out a long, almost inaudible, sigh as he, once again, reminisced about the moments in which his Harls was still around. He stands up, silently beginning to pace around the room as he ponders over the many differences he's noticed between Harley and Lilith. Of course, he missed his Harley...Though, even he had to admit to himself the fact that Lilith's joyous presence, at times, caused the Joker to forget that Harley was ever around in the first place. 'Too soon', Joker would casually have to remind himself.
He had only had Lilith around for a short amount of time, after all. It would not bode well if he were to become so quickly attached, especially if Lilith turned out to not be so good in the end.
He sighed once more as he stops his pacing. He comes to the realisation that he has left Lilith by herself for quite some time, he only hoped that her mental issues were not too extreme to cause any major issues. Though, he preferred that she was the craziest she could possibly be.
He liked them a little insane.
Joker walked over to open the door, walking out to where he had last left Lilith. He rolls his eyes at the empty room and calls over one of his henchmen.
"Find Lilith and bring her back to me," It had been a single request to send out, but an hour had passed only for the henchman to return without Lilith in sight. Joker refrains from chuckling at the wounds that Lilith had apparently caused.
"I'll get her myself," He mutters with slight annoyance. Honestly, he had to admit that he was quite excited to get Lilith back. He grew angry, However, at hearing where her location was. He grabbed a jacket and slipped it on before making his way over to the asylum.

(A/N: SORRY! I apologize for the short update and the long wait, but DO NOT WORRY! I plan to update soon, and a lot more due to the fact that I Will be finishing school.)