187. Facts #47

#47 you know you're a(n) _____ if...

♈️Aries: You know you're an aries if new ideas are always popping up in your head. If it's hard for you to open yourself up to love, and have a difficult time being emotionally vulnerable. If you have a sense of adventure that never goes away.

♉️Taurus: You know you're a taurus if you enjoy your alone time. If you don't always know the right things to say, but really try your hardest to be the best friend that you can be. If you're super shy unless the other person makes the first move to talk to you.

♊️Gemini: You know you're a gemini if emotions and feelings are not your strong suit. If you have a hard time trusting new people in your life. If you keep a lot of things to yourself because you're afraid that nobody really cares...(they do).

♋️Cancer: You know you're a cancer if any form of art excites you. If you have lots of determination for your future. if you're lowkey a hopeless romantic. If you sometimes are really hard on yourself when you feel like you're not making the people in your life happy.

♌️Leo: You know you're a leo if deep talks in the middle of the night are one of your favorite things. If some days you are the loudest in the room, and others you're the calmest. If you never really know what you want, but you're sure you'll get to wherever you're going.

♍️Virgo: You know you're a virgo if you put 100% into anything that you do. If you are always there for people even if they haven't done anything for you. If you are scared of love, because you never know how it will end.

♎️Libra: You know you're a libra if you have a secret wild side. If you are a little picky when it comes to romantic partners, but only because you know what you need. If you have a big wall up because you're not very good at letting people in.

♏️Scorpio: You know you're a scorpio if you're passionate and never do things just half way, you go with all your heart. if you act like a badass but you actually deep down have so many things you wish you could let out. If you love animals more than life.

♐️Sagittarius: You know you're a sagittarius if you're in love with love. If you give people the world even if they don't give you anything. If you tend to be a little nerdy about the things you're passionate about.

♑️Capricorn: You know you're a capricorn if you are always up for an adventure. If sometimes you're super confident, but other times you need a little boost (which is completely okay). If you have a hard time showing people you love them, but you really love them more than anything.

♒️Aquarius: You know you're an aquarius if you find yourself getting along with almost anybody. If you love listening to people and their stories. If you have a strong sense of self and will stop at nothing to get what you want out of life.

♓️Pisces: You know you're a pisces if you can literally vent for hours about anything. If giving advice is a strong suit of yours. If you sometimes have a hard time explaining yourself because you just have too many thoughts to say.