Secrets the (original version)

Madam Move! “A portly woman yelled.
"Who me? I asked. Never being treated like this before.
"No, him' she pointed at a tall man a couple feet from us. "Yes you!"
The lady quickly became red and marched right pass me.
'I'm sorry I whispered.
She heard me though and answered it with a " sorry my ass!"
I, Masazu De, was at a grand opening for homeless. You had reporters on one side and large crowds on the everywhere. This opening was different from all the other openings for homeless. The person behind this was giving them jobs and they didn't have to pay for nothing. Food, water, light, gas, etc were free! Not only could that anyone with no home live here no matter their problems!
I knew about this event because my nosy neighbor, Rosé, went around telling everyone all the details. I lived down the street so it wasn't hard to see she was telling the truth.
Well that was before my step-mother appeared with my things; my zebra suitcase, pillows, cover, and so on.
"What are you doing?" I yelled. Before my eyes caught sight of my panties sticking out of the suitcase, I pulled the case closer to me and tried to slowly sneak them into the case and some in my pocket. Once that was done I looked to her for an answer.

"I'm brought your shit to you! As of today you, she pointed at me, 'don't live with me ANYMORE!"  She smirked.
"WHY?" I asked she may be a bitch but the apartment was the only place I called home.
"I cannot, will not stand for some slut stay at my home.
"Slut?!!" I screamed. She had taken it to far this time. I've put up with a lot of her shit since my dad died and she calls me a slut when her and her whore of daughters bring men home every night!!!
" I was raped, you stupid bitch! Forced! Those men you bought home usually came into my room and forced me with threats. And you have the nerve to call ME a slut!!!!  Something wet rolled down my cheek, I was crying.
I felt a stinging slap on my left cheek when I looked up. She...she had slapped me. Choked sobs escaped my mouth; the inside of my mouth was bleeding.
"How dare you call me a whore!!! I wasted money and time on you and this is how you repay me? Lies!!!!" She yelled.
"I have done everything you're wished for but in my time of need you abandoned me!"

"Here's your stuff...don't bother returning and getting the rest. It's already in the trash." With that she walked away.
I cried a few minute when I began to notice everyone was staring and whispering. Had they heard what just happened? Ashamed I grabbed my stuff and ran to the entrance. I hadn't meant for others to hear about my abuse.