ch..4

That horrible maid took me back to my room. I couldn't get it one topic off my mind...they were gay and married. Man why does it have to be the good ones!!!! Well there went any chances of romance happening. Whyyyyy!!!!!

As soon as I entered my room I went straight for the bed. I was even more tired than before and I had slept for hours before!! Soon as that thought hit me, my eyes drifted shut.

(Unknown pov)

"Do you she's sleep by now?"A husky voice asked.

"I don't know the pill we put in her drink should have worked by now." A nervous voice whispered.

"We should hurry before she wakes up." The first voice again replied.

They quietly pulled the door open not to alert her in any way. They crept over to the bed and gently pulled the blankets back. There laid their target asleep as they had planned.

"This makes things so much better don't you think. We don't have to worry about..." The second voice replied but was cut off.

"We need to hurry who knows how long the pill will last. So shut it and help me remove her clothes." The first voice grunted.

The second nodded.

(End of pov)

The sun woke me up and I tried to turn away but something had me stuck along with a sharp pain. Ow! Fuck!  I quit moving altogether. I peeked out of the side of my eyes and almost died. Their along with his husbands was Des. Lord and they were naked not that I was complaining. I mean.... (Gulp) they bodies were master pieces. I turned to get a better look despite the pain.

Jay muttered.

"Baby quit moving." Then he bought me closer to his body and I felt every inch of that wonderful body it didn't even bother me I was naked either. But what did bother me was the multiple morning wood surrounding me. Two in my back and two in front and I've got to say this, their HUGE!!!! And just thinking about those things in my body was enough to knock me out of the haze I seemed to be falling into.

Sky and Jay were behind me while Des and Ike were in front of me. I tried getting out of the bed instead was pulled onto Sky's ....um dick. I let out an breathy moan as he picked up his pace. It felt amazing but I really had to go pee. Fuck! It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I moved to pull away but Sky's grip on my hips were tighter.

"Sky, ah...need to...to g-go...ahhhhhh...god there!!!! I need to go Sky!!! Please!"

I thought he was awake but he seemed he had for the nearest body close to him to get rid of his problem. I felt more than a little hurt to know I was a reliever. I slipped off of him and hurried to the restroom I found yesterday.

After I used it, I took a shower than brushed my teeth with my finger (don’t look at me that way...I didn't see a toothbrush or my things). As I walked back into the room I noticed that they seemed to be humping each other. Which was kind of a funny sight but once again my stomach growled. Stupid stomach.

Kitchen

Hmmmm. What should I cook? I was in the mood for dick...um I mean beacon and some cum ...I meant cream god...this is really affecting me. The ache in my back was a good one unlike the ones from my mother's....

To change the subject...I started on my breakfast and suddenly I had cooked for yet ten people again.

I had made pancakes, beacon, eggs, biscuits with gravy, and then poured orange juice into ten cups. I had just started on munching on the gravy biscuits when I heard feet running along with panicked voices.