v. good luck

AFTER THE PARTY the weekend went by pretty fast

AFTER THE PARTY the weekend went by pretty fast. She had been talking to Allison and she knew Scott was going to have to come up with a really good excuse because Allison was not happy.

It was Monday morning when she woke up and she decided she was going to find out more about Derek Hale. Sabrina got dressed and headed out, Jackson was taking Lydia to school so she didn't have to wait forever for Lydia to get ready. When she got to school she jumped out of her car and headed to Stiles locker, when she got there he was grabbing his stuff from his locker

"Stiles." Sabrina states causing his head to whirl around faster than anything she'd every seen.

"Oh, hey Sabrina your talking to me again." Stiles replies with a big grin on his face. Sabrina hated to be so rude, but she did have class so she was blunt.

"What do you know about Derek Hale?" She asks curiously.

"Derek who?" Stiles questions nervously, he was a really bad lair.

"The one you were talking about in the woods, ya know the one that came to my party. What do you know about him?" Sabrina continues to question Stiles.

"Nothing, I don't anything." Stiles says lying again.

"Stiles, I can tell that your lying." He tries to walk away, but Sabrina grabs the back of his shirt and gently pulls him back. "Your not getting away that easy." She tells him.

Stiles finally gives in. "Fine. Derek is very creepy and very very scary, Scott doesn't like him and neither do I."

Sabrina stays silent for a moment, Derek didn't seem that bad. "Alright, now I have another question, why did Scott leave Allison at the party?"

"He wasn't feel well. He said he felt like he was about to get really sick and he needed to leave." Stiles tries to come up with an excuse.

"Okay, well he needs to apologize to Allison soon, or he won't be seeing much of her anymore." Sabrina tells him. "I gotta get to first period, but I'll see you later."

"Okay bye." Stiles starts waving like an idiot with a huge grin on his face, Sabrina smiled slightly and waved back.

-

After all Sabrina's classes Lydia and her headed down to the boys practice. Once they got there they went to sit down in their usual places on the bench. They watched as Jackson stood in position before Scott rushed at him, knocking him down.

"Hey, McCall! My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! You think you can run faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach yells.

Scott stays in a bent position and says something Sabrina can't hear, she looks at him curiously. After a couple more seconds of him being in a bent down position, he finally gets up.

"McCalls gonna do it again! McCalls gonna do it again!" Couch continues to yell.

The whistle blows again "Let's go!" Coach yells. Scott runs at Jackson this time knocking him to the ground.

Everyone rushes around Jackson while Stiles runs to Scott who is on his knees breathing heavily. Stiles drags Scott to the locker room, and Sabrina follows. Lydia's already down helping Jackson so she just grabs her stuff and head towards the locker room.

When she's half way down there she feels a pair of eyes on her, she turns and looks behind her shoulder, and there stood none other than Derek Hale. Sabrina looks at him curiously, he sees the direction she was heading in and he shakes his head 'no', as if she's actually going to listen to him. After shaking her head back at him she turns back around and heads in the direction Scott and Stiles were going. Sabrina was going to find out what was going on.