xvi. panic attack

"LYDIA I'M HEADING out

"LYDIA I'M HEADING out." Sabrina yells. Lydia came running into her room.

"Where are you going?" Lydia questions.

"Well, Scott and Stiles got wasted last night, and I think Stiles might be dead so I'm going to go check on him." Sabrina tells her as she bends down to pick up her jacket.

Apparently last night the boys had gone out and gotten drunk, from what she could make out from Stiles message some douches had come and tried to pick a fight with Scott causing him to almost wolf out.

It didn't take Sabrina very long to reach Stiles house. Walking up to the front door, Sabrina stretches her arm up to meet the top of the door frame. Grabbing ahold of the spare key Sabrina unlocks the Stilinski's front door. "Stiles." Sabrina calls as she walks up to his bedroom. "Stiles."

"Stiles is dead, please leave a message at the beep." Stiles groans as Sabrina rips open the curtains. Sabrina rolls her eyes at the boys comment.

"Get up." Sabrina states.

"No." Stiles whines like a child.

"Alright, well since your alive I'm gonna go." Sabrina mumbles, looking over the sprawled out Stiles. "Do you need anything before I leave. Like a Tylenol or something?"

"No I'm good, I think I'm just gonna sleep for the rest of my life." Stiles mutters.

Sabrina nods her head. "Alright well you do that. Bye Stiles."

"Bye Sabrina." Stiles groans.

-

"Ha ha ha, Lydia you're so funn-" Sabrina trails off when she sees who's in her room. "What the hell."

"What was that Sabrina?" Lydia questions from her bedroom.

"Um, it's nothing Lyds." Sabrina yells back before shutting her door. She didn't know what came over her, but she rushed over and threw her arms around him. "Derek, you're okay." The minute her body touched his he immediately stiffened, but he eventually relaxed, and wrapped his arms around her. "You're alive."

"I'm alive." Derek nods.

"I knew it, I knew you were alive." Sabrina states. "Where have you been?"

"Around." Derek responds sarcastically.

Sabrina glares at him. "You're not funny at all. It's a relief you're alive, not for me, but for Scott, him and Stiles got in some trouble last night and he almost lost control. I think he's really gonna need your help because full moons and break ups don't go well."

Derek nods. "I'll keep that in mind... also that reminds me, why am I currently wanted by the police?"

"Oh, yeah that's Scott's fault, he totally placed the blame on you, but in their defense, they thought you were dead." Sabrina arches an eyebrow.