Chapter 3

The two-legs had brought them in their nest. She set them down in a sort of nest that smelled of sewage. "What is that stench!" Breezepaw hissed.
"I don't know, I'm starting to think its dog!" IceStorm hissed with a strange feeling in his stomach. "Why did you go there, I told you not to go too close to the two-legs!" IceStorm hissed again angrily. Breezepaw's ears lowered
in embarrassment. All of a sudden Breezepaw let out a hiss as a small white creature approached them. It smelled terrible. 
   "Grrrrrrr" The white creature growled. As it came closer they realized the white creature was a dog. 
  "What do we do?" Breezepaw hissed. 
   "Run!!!!" IceStorm hissed back. Then they both made a run for it in opposite directions. He didn't know this twoleg nest well so it was difficult to run like this. He launched himself over a coffee table then landed on a fluffy couch.  The dog was right behind him so he ran down a strait path the twolegs call a hallway then into another room where there was a twoleg looking at a screen with squares to that she was pressing. The dog came in right behind  him. They jumped onto the sleeping nest.  The twoleg looked up from the screen and yelled at the dog.
  "Bad, No bad Fluffy!" And grabbed the dogs collar.  The twoleg dragged the dog by its collar and locked it in another room. 
     IceStorm satisfyingly walked off to find Breezepaw. He picked up Breezepaw's scent among the gross twoleg stench. He followed it past the cooking area through another hallway and into a room that smelled worse than dog. As he entered the room he saw a little twoleg sitting on a seat with its pants down.  The little twoleg was letting out a horrible stench. They were in the place the twolegs called the bathroom. 
  "In here!" A hiss matched with Breezepaw's scent came from the other side of a curtain that they use to make sure no water can escape from the shower.  IceStorm jumped into the empty bath were Breezepaw was waiting for him.  "I found an escape!" Breezepaw hissed.