0.6

It was so awkward as harry stood there looking at louis who was in booty short that didnt really cover much.

"'Ello 'arry!" Louis blushed, closing the door behind them. "Come on Louis show us!" Niall clapped his hands sitting down on the couch. Harry sat next to him, nervously. Louis giggles and goes to turn the music on and starts dancing.

Harry started so hard to contain himself when Louis was on his hands and knees with his ass in the air and facing them. Harry turned to see niall happy... Of course and heres harry fucking aroused by it. It turns to see louis staring at him as he dances, which makes harry's d.ick twitch. 

Finally its over and Louis is getting off of the ground. "Fuck yeah!" Niall is shouting, whistling, and clapping while harry stays seated, mouth shut. "What you think 'arry?" Louis asked, happy with himself. Harry let out a shaky sigh, "it was um it was good Louis."

"I think he's turned on by it... Well ima be going now bye louis!" Niall says waving goodbye and walks out of the door. Louis takes a seat next to harry. "Was it good? Be honest." Louis speaks up. Harry phone buzzes and he reaches out for it.

Shithead💩

PIPE IT UP!! 👉👌

He groans, shaking his head. "To be honest louis its a little too...sexy?" Harry mutters,putting his phone away in his pocket. "Oh okay... But like it?" Louis asked once again. Harry nodded a yes, receiving a giggle from louis and fuck harry wishes he could save that as his ringtone. "I liked it a lot, louis. You're a really good dancer."

Louis smirked, biting his bottom lip seductively. Louis extends his leg over Harry's lap, rubbing his foot over Harry's hard on. "Mmm yeah? I think you will like this more."

With just those words Harry lost it.

👉👌

Haha