Chapter 21 - Safe

"You..." Nichkhun smirked, "I want you."

Your heart started racing in fear and you didn't dare open your eyes.

"L-leave me alone." You stuttered, eyes still screwed shut and head faced towards the floor.

He held a firm grip on your chin and lifted your head up to face him.

"Look at me." He sternly said.

You didn't dare open your eyes.

Nichkhun leaned in closer until you could feel his warm breath on your face, "I said, 'look at me'!"

Your eyes hesitantly flickered open to meet Nichkhun's eyes. He smirked and pulled you closer to his body.

"You don't even know how much I'm craving your touch right now..." He seductively whispered in your ear, sending chills up your spine.

Your breathing got heavier but before you could do anything, he held a firm grip on your arms, holding them tightly above your head.

He looked into your eyes and he slowly leaned his face in closer and closer until his lips met yours. He began to kiss you passionately, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You squirmed, trying your hardest to push him away but it only made him more sexually frustrated, roughly biting down on your lip until you could faintly taste blood.

He continued kissing you roughly until you could feel something weird on your thigh. When you tried to look down to see what it was, he roughly gripped your face, making you look into his lustful eyes.

"You wanna know what that is?" He smirked and forced your hand onto his crotch, making you feel his erection.

You gasped and quickly pulled your hand away and took this opportunity to run away. But before you could do anything he roughly pinned you back against the wall.

"Where do you think you're going, babe?" He said, his deep voice almost at a growl.

At this point, you were scared stiff and unable to move, paralysed by his actions. Tears streamed down your hot face and you screwed your eyes shut.

"Don't cry, sweetie..." He smirked, kissing your tears away.

His hand sneakily made its way to your inner thigh as he held you close with his other arm and he slowly started rubbing your clothed core.

You bit your lip, not daring to moan and give him the satisfaction he didn't deserve.

"You know you wanna moan," he smirked, rubbing you harder and even slower, "Let it out baby, I wanna hear your sexy moans."

"N-no!" You tried pushing him away with full force and he ended up on the floor. Anger rose in him and he quickly got up, grabbing your waist tightly and throwing you onto the bed.

He climbed on top of you as you breathed heavily, not able to comprehend the situation. He leaned in closer towards your neck and started roughly biting and sucking on it. He made his way up your neck, jawline and planted kisses all over your face. He looked into your eyes and leaned in loser to kiss, the door burst open and yelling could be heard.

"What are you doing to my wife?!" Yugyeom yelled as he tore Nichkhun's body off yours, hurling him across the room.

Nichkhun glared at Yugyeom, "I told you to back off!"

"Me?!" Yugyeom yelled, "Me back off?! You're the one who sexually harassed my WIFE!!"

Yugyeom grabbed Nichkhun's shirt, "LEAVE! BEFORE I DO ANYTHING TO YOUR PRETTY FACE!"

You were silently witnessing this from the bed, still shaking from what happened.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes and got up, quickly leaving the room.

Yugyeom slammed the door behind Nichkhun and ran over to where you say on the bed, wrapping his strong arms around you tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I'm so sorry, baby..." He whispered, planting kisses all over your head.

You were still so shocked, unable to say anything. A tear slipped and rolled down your cheek.

Yugyeom leaned in closer and lightly kissed your tears away, "Shh...don't cry baby...it's okay...I'm here...you're safe now..."