New Parts

After racing around the corner to the building that Hanji was in Moblit came to a dead stop. 

Moblit was an ok guy, even under pressure. However, the pressure he's used to is only during expeditions and training new members, he was not prepared for what he saw.

Black smoke. As black as the darkest night sky, rose to the baby blue and polluted the air. It came out of every window of the building they had started to experiment in. Moblit stomach churning in knots at the thought of anyone inside the building. If they could actually survive that black smog, they'd still be coughing it up for months.

It wasn't until the black smoke had completely cleared did he venture back inside, and by then the damage had been done. The lab was a bigger mess than it usually was, and Hanji was in the corner laughing like a madman.

Upon closer inspection Hanji seems to have....... GROWN WINGS!!!??? That was it, that was what did it, he was done. Moblit fainted in the middle of the lab because of Hanji, AGAIN!

Ok SO, short chapter right off the bat.... and I'm putting in a little note from myself..... hopefully this is ok with people. This particular story is gonna be a go by views type, the more views the more I update. I at least want some people to know what it is I'm writing and I'm only gonna do it with this story and another I'm currently working on to publish called 'Immortal". Lets see how this goes......