Prologue

Check out the Trailer made by awesome friend!!

  ::Happy Reading!::

His rough yet gentle hands ran up my body, holding me close. He bent down, lips running down my neck. I felt his teeth graze my neck. I tangled my fingers in his soft curly hair, pulling him closer to me.
Harry's hands went under my shirt, fingertips trailing along the bottom edge of my bra.
"Harry, we can't," I told me. It didn't come out very forceful. His accent deep and sexy as he spoke to me.
"Why do we have to stop?" His voice was husky and clearly strained.
"Because we're in library," I groaned. I hated to stop this too.
"Nonsense, it's closed anyway. Plus, I'll be able to hear you scream much louder."
I should be used to his vulgar words but I'm not. I felt my cheek heat up. He smiled and ran his thumbs over my over heated cheeks.
"You still blush at my words."
I didn't answer him, just kissed. I kissed him hard. Our mouths came together, passion and lust heavy in the air. His tongue slid in my mouth, dancing with my own. His hand trailed down to edge of my shirt before lifting it over my head, throwing it behind us. Harry pushed me back, my bare back pressing against a shelve full of books. The spines were cold on my heated flesh, I arched my back toward him as his lips kissed down the valley between my breasts. I gasped as his clever tongue ran over my pant line.
Jerking him back up, I flung useless clothes off his body. He seemed to enjoy the attention was I giving him. I ran my hands over his toned, inked skin. Tickling, caressing my way back up to his face.
We kissed once more, an animalistic instinct pushed me forward. But it was more than just that. My feelings toward him out of this world. I never I felt like this toward someone, not even Kristian. I didn't want to think about that right now, so I kissed him harder.
Harry's hands gripped the back of my thighs before picking me up. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist.
"I love how you'll feel wrapped around me." I caught his double meaning, I smiled in midst out kiss.
Finally, his fingers tinkered with the back zipper of my pencil skirt. I knew we shouldn't be doing this. But God, I wanted to. So badly.
"Harry, please, stop. Not here, we can't."
"I know."
He didn't pull back.