Chapter Twenty

Unedited. Too tired for that bullshit.

I had laid in bed all night and started at the blackened ceiling, torturing myself with the what-if questions.
The morning light had leaked through my window and I had been up and ready to go to class two hours early.
Now, after my classes, I have nothing to do. I hated not having anything to do. I hated being unproductive. I pondered whether going and working out was a good idea. From the stiffness in my shoulders and arms, I'd have to say no.
Dropping my jeans to the floor, I looked around the empty room. Tori's classes ran almost three hours after mine. Then I looked a my legs and slightly cringed. They looked terrible. I needed to shave and lather them in lotion for the next three hours to even make them look decent.
I remembered passing a massage place a while back when I was exploring the wonderful city I get to call home for a little while.
Pulling my jeans and shoes back on, I grabbed my purse and locked the door behind me.
I walked to the salon and stood in front of it for a minutes, taking it in. Suddenly, a body collided with mine.
"Hey! Watch it!" I snapped.
The hooded figure looked up and I recognized him.
"Hey Niall!"
He smiled. "Sorry about that... I was texting," his cheeks flushing telling me the rest.
"Texting Tori?" I laughed. He nodded meekly. He was so adorable with his blonde hair and blue eyes.
"I'm assuming y'all are good?" I asked.
"Yeah, we're good. Great actually."
I smiled. "I'm so glad. She's head over heels for you."
He opened his mouth to say something but closed his mouth, deciding against it. I idly wonder what he was going to say.
"Well, good seeing you Rose."
Seeing Niall reminded me of Harry and thinking of Harry reminded me of our scene in the gym. Maybe I was being too harsh. I couldn't help feeling guilty. I quickly pulled out my phone.
I'm sorry, about everything.
I sent it before I could think too much of it. And I walked into the salon before I could think too much of him.
Harry's Point of View
I hated the fact I reread her simple text over and over. It was just one sentence. I was shocked by her sudden change of actions. I was still reeling from her words in the gym.
I sat in class, my thoughts trained on Rose instead of World History. I needed to shake her from my system. She had been right, I was Zayn's best friend how could I do that to him? He's been bummed out without Rose all week.
The professor dismissed us, I quickly stood up and stalked out. I needed to get Rose off my mind. I drove quickly to my job. Upon walking in, the blonde looked at me. I'm surprised she didn't flip me off for my last chat with her.
I followed her into the break room, her hips swinging too much to be natural. I closed the door behind us, she glanced over her shoulder and looked at me, her expression neutral.
"Hey," she purred, emotion slipping on to her face. It was lust, definitely lust. I grabbed her shoulder and slammed her to the wall, kissing her angrily.
Her lips were too glossed and too sloppy against mine. Her hands were silky and rough against my body.
A shudder ran through my body but not the good ones. But the more I kissed her, the more Roses face faded.
I kissed her harder, our tongues mingling with sloppy movements.
"Lets go to your place," she purred. I pulled back and nodded.
We quickly left the publishing office and got into my car. The car ride to the frat house was short but filled with her palming me through my jeans.
We trotted up to my room, she immediately brought her glossy lips to mine.
She moaned as I tossed my own shirt over my head, licking down my chest. I tangled my hands in her brown hair, blonde, I mean blonde. I guided her head where I wanted it.
Looking up at me with blue eyes, she unzipped my pants and tugged them down with my boxers.
She quickly grabbed my length and ran her tongue over me. I threw my head back and allowed her mouth to work it's magic.
The up and down motions over her mouth quickened and I came closer. I clenched my jaw and leaned against the wall even more to support myself.
I felt the moan bubble in my throat.
"Rose," I moaned. As soon as it came out, I knew it was wrong and so did she. I looked down in shock, her mouth and hands abruptly still. We made eye contact. I just fucking said Roses name. Shit.
Why?
Because I wish it was her mouth wrapped around me, not this blonde girls. I guess the whole forgetting-Rose-by-fucking-someone-else plan backfired.
The blonde pulled back slowly, still on her knees, I told her.
"You need to go." I pulled up my boxers and pants and she just stared at me in shock.
"Excuse me?"
"You need to leave, I didn't stutter the first time."
She eyes clouded with anger and embarrassment. She huffed and stood up, she collected her shoes and jacket from the floor and buttoned and straightened her shirt before walking out the door, harshly slamming the door behind her.
I stood in the middle of my room, looking around hopelessly. I needed to see her. I grabbed my shirt, jacket and car keys before walking out.
Rose's Point of View
My legs were still stinging from being waxed and my nails and toe nails were adorable, my hair was cut and had high lights and low lights out in. A two hundred dollars well wasted I must say. I started at my reflection in my dorm happily.
My hair was had layers put in and the red and blonde colors gave my face a glowing color. Not to mention my legs, they were unearthly soft and smooth and couldn't stop touching them.
I grabbed my textbooks and sat cross legged on my bed. I pulled out notes and began on a assignment due in a few days, maybe I'll work on next weeks work. Probably not.
I'd been studying for hours by the time I glanced at the clock. Tori had texted me, notifying that she'd be out late. I ducked my head, rereading an essay I had just written about world religions. God I hated World Religion, honestly if I cared enough about someone else beliefs, I would have looked into it myself by now. But guess what? I don't really care. So what if someone worships fat guy with too many love handles?
I was editing a sentence when my door opened. I didn't look up as I spoke.
"Hey Tor, how was the date?"
There was no response. The footsteps were too heavy for Tori, I looked up to see Harry.
I looked at him cursorily.
"Wrong person," he said.
"I figured that much, what are you here for?" I asked.
He sat down on the side of my bed, looking over my notes and papers.
"You're very organized," he noted.
I was really confused.
Why was he here? Harry usually had motive.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked. Okay, I swear that all I did was apologized to him. I didn't stop world war three.
I touched his forehead with the back of my hand.
"Are you alright? You feel a little warm," I laughed.
He rolled his eyes. "C'mon, watch a movie with me."
I shook my head. "I need to finish some assignments."
He briefly glanced at the papers and held one of them up. "That's funny because this assignment isn't due until the week after the next."
I snatched it back or tired. He held it above his head.
"Agree to watch a movie with me and I'll let you have it."
I groaned and reached for it. Harry wasn't absurdly taller than me, probably around five inches.
He stood up and waved it over me. I stood up next to him, my arms crossed over my chest.
"Harry," I glowered.
"Rose," he replied cheekily.
"Give it," I said and making a hand gesture that says to place it in my palm.
"Nope," he replied.
I gave into his immature act and reached above my head for it. I couldn't quite reach it, my finger tips brushing his wrists.
"Harry," I groaned. "Stop it now."
"Or else?" He challenged.
"Or else I'm going to punch you in the stomach. Again."
He grinned. "Just agree to watch a movie with me. You know you want to."
I'd be a liar if I said I didn't.
"Fine, just give me my paper."
He smiled wider and happily gave me my paper. He glanced at my hair and wrapped a strand around his finger tip.
"You cut and colored your hair," he paused. "I like it."
What? This was confusing. Harry had been mean to me a handful of times but all the other times he was trying to get me into bed. This cheeky and very sweet Harry was confusing.
He seriously needs some pills. Something to get these mood swings under control.
"What shall we watch?" He asked, finding the remote to my small television. He flicked it on, scanning through options on Netflix.
I cleared off my bed and laid back on it. Harry sat down and leaned next to me. I glanced over at him, my shoulder and butt cheek barely on the bed.
"This bed is not big enough for both on us," I told him.
"Nonsense," upon saying that, he hooked his arm under my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, my upper half halfway on his chest.
"Whoa there tiger," I muttered but didn't move.
Harry clicked a movie, I don't know which it was. I was too busy on the tingling sensation touching Harry brought me. Did he feel this too?
I laid my head on his chest, over his heart. With the way his heart picked up speed, I'd have say he felt it too.