The argument

*Sorry it's a bit long*

SIMON'S P.O.V
___________________
It's been a couple of days since the argument I had with Freya and it's been quiet since then, I haven't really left my room since I've been editing quite a lot of videos because the Sidemen and I are all going on a trip to America for a couple of days.
After editing a main channel video I decided to upload and tweet it out, while I was in the middle of my tweet I started to hear shouting from Josh's bedroom 'That sounds like Freya' I say to myself, I really didn't want to get involved but my curiosity got the better of me so I decided to come out of my room, go up to his door and listen to the loud conversation they were having.

"YOU NEVER TREAT ME RIGHT JOSH!" Freya shouted pretty loudly,
Josh replied back:

"WELL I'M SORRY YOUR HIGHNESS, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GET OUR BUTLER AND TREAT YOU TO YOUR NEEDS?!?"

"UGH YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE SOMETIMES JOSH, I ASK FOR ONE THING AND YOU ACT LIKE IT'S A BIG DEAL, WHOA JOSH CALM DOWN DON'T START HAVING A PANIC ATTACK NOW!"
I heard no words come out of Josh's mouth but I'm not too sure if he even had a chance to talk,

"NO WORDS HUH JOSHY? DO YOU KNOW WHY? IT'S BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!"
After that Josh finally spoke up:
"Freya...stop it."
He didn't say it loud just very...angrily.

"STOP WHAT? BEING RIGHT AND CONFRONT YOU WHEN I NEED TO BE? WELL SOMEONE HAS TO BE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!" I could just sense that Freya was making Josh pissed,

"Freya...I..said..stop"

"WHY SHOULD I? ACTUALLY THAT REMINDS ME OF A TIME YOU WERE BEING A MASSIVE CUN-
*SLAP*
Freya was cut off. I assumed Josh slapped her since I heard her gasp with shock, I stepped away from the door assuming someone was going to step out at any minute.

"Freya...I'm sorry...I told you to st-"
Josh was also cut off by Freya running out of the room, tears running down her face. She stopped to look at me staring at her, before I could say anything she ran down the stairs, grabbing her shoes, keys, jacket and leaving the house. I heard Freya start her car up before leaving the property completely, once I heard her leave I looked in Josh's room to see him standing up in shock, he wasn't crying or anything he just..looked too surprised to move, like he didn't believe what just happened.
I started to walk over to Josh's room hoping I could comfort him after what just happened.
Before I could do so Josh snapped into realisation, he slammed his door and locked it from the inside, I didn't want to disturb him so I just went back to my room and tried to process what just happened.
He hit her I thought he actually did, *sigh* I can't help but feel bad for him, I mean she was a bitch to me so I guess I'm kinda glad? Is that bad? I feel glad but I know I shouldn't be...

I guess I can't help it, I love him.

___________________
Hey! I feel so horrible writing this but this is what I could think of! I really hope you enjoyed!! The next chapter will be out in a couple of days! BYEEEE