The Move

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey People my name is Shadow Flare  and this is my first Fanfic ever so please cut me some slack anyways I hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom I don't want to go to London!!! I want to stay here with my friends!" I say with a pretty angry tone. "I know Sweetie but this job pays a lot and I know things will have to change but I am sure you will make better friends!" My mother said trying to cheer me up. "Its Okay Little Sis, When we get there I promise we can go see if there is a gun range" My Brother says while gesturing to the AK47 Pistol  in his lap. I smiled at my brother. "Sounds great I can't wait and see if you can beat me or not" I smirk. "In your dreams" My brother says. "BOTH OF YOU QUIET I AM TRYING TO WORK!" My dad yelled at us. We all went quiet. My dad always yelled at us and he favored my brother Corey  over me. My mom was always nice to me because of the way my dad treated me and also because of what had happened to my eye when I was little and to keep from people seeing my eye I have to wear and eye patch. My Brother Corey was like my best friend and brother he taught me how to shoot a gun when  was 7 and we always went to the Gun range next to our house. That was before we had to move. I looked down at my My Chemical Romance (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE YOU MUST LIVE UNDER A ROCK. Jk Jk ^-^ but please go look them up there great.) shirt and thought about what the new house was going to be like. 

~Time Skip~

"Okay this is it" My mom said as she turned off the car. The house was a big two story house with 6 bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms. The moving truck had just pulled into the house as we got there. My brother and I got out of the car and ran inside to look around. I ran into one of the rooms where the walls were painted black. "I call this room!" I yelled. My brother ran past my room and into the room a door down from mine. "I call this room!" He yelled. I opened one of the doors I thought was my closet and saw that it was Jack and Jill bathroom and I walked through the door on the other end and walking into my brothers room. His room had Red walls. "Looks like we share a bathroom" I said as I walked back into my room and made my way down stairs to grab some boxes from the truck. Everyone was inside the house looking around so I jumped  into the back of the moving truck and started to grabs some boxes that were mine. After about my second trip inside to drop some boxes off I saw four guys walking this way and I thought that they were just walking around so I just went  back into the truck and grabbed another box and when I turned around I saw the four guys behind me. "Hey..." I said as I set down the box I was holding. "Hi! I am Edd!" Said a boy looking about my age in a green hoodie. "Hi Edd" I said.  "Guys introduce yourselves!" Edd told the three other guys with him. "Sup. I am Tom" Said a guy in a blue hoodie his hair was tall, Spiky, and made him look like a pineapple. Tom had no eyes and he looked familiar. "Hey Tom, do I know you from somewhere?" I ask still trying to figure it out. "I don't know but you look familiar" Tom says trying to think about it. "Hey, I am Matt don't I look Beautiful?" the guy with the Purple hoodie and a green overcoat over the hoodie  asked while he looked in the mirror he had in his hand. "Uh Hi and I guess?" I said. "Hey, I am Tord" Said a guy  with a Red hoodie and his hair was shaped up like Devil horns. "Hey Tord, well I guess I should introduce myself now I am (Y/N), and it is nice to meet all of you." I say. "Y/N YOU BETTER HURRY UP WITH THOSE BOXES!!" My dad yelled at me from the window. "COMING DAD!!!" I yell back. "Whats up with your dad?" Edd asked. "Oh, he just favors my brother over me and I am left to bring all these boxes in while he talks with my brother." I say as I grab my   AK47 off one of the boxes. Tord walks over and grabs it out of my hand. "You shouldn't be handling with this gun." He says. I grab it out of his hand and use the strap to sling it over my back. "Well its mine anyways."  I say as I grab the box I set down when they first showed up. "Hey you want some help with the boxes?" Edd asked. "Really that would be great! Thanks." We all grab a box and went inside. "WHO ARE THEY!?" My dad asked gesturing to the four guys. "Dad these are, Tom, Matt, Tord, and Edd. They are going to help  me with getting the boxes.." I said hoping he wouldn't get mad. "THAT IS YOUR-" My dad was cut off by Corey. "Its okay dad I can go help them too." Corey said as he started to walk out with the rest of us.  "So which one of you likes my little sister?" Corey asked once we got to the truck. "C-corey!! Why would ask such a thing?!" I said as my face started to turn red with blush. The boys were all quiet. "I am joking guys." Corey laughed and grabbed two boxes at once and walked inside. I got in the truck and gave Edd two boxes along with Matt and Tom three because he asked for three and I gave Tord four. 'Wow Tord is pretty strong' I thought. 'Don't think like that Y/n!' I tell myself and grab two boxes and go inside. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay end of chapter one! I hope you guys enjoyed! I hope to come out with chapter 2 tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------