She insults you -Emily

You and Emily were at the cinema like you usually do every Friday.

It was your turn to pick the film. So you decide on watching secret life of pets. Because you thought even though it's a childish film, it's light hearted and fun.

"Let's watch secret life of pets" you say to Emily.

Emily looks at you and slightly smiles but you can tell it's fake.

"Okay?" Emily says.

"What's wrong?" You ask feeling awkward.

"Um I just think that maybe it's a bit childish Y/N"

"So?"

"You never pick good choices" she says in a huff and crosses her arms.

"Okay then maybe you should pick all the time" you say when she looks at you and you think to yourself how selfish she is being.

"Let's just get the popcorn and see the movie" she says and walks to get the food and drink.

***
You are sitting in your seats with popcorn and a drink and your watching Emily when you notice that she isn't even watching the film, she is sat on her phone.

"why aren't you watching the film?" You say.

"Because it's boring" she says grumpily.

"And can you chew quieter it's making me feel sick"

You start to feel uncomfortable around her and a little insecure when she keeps insulting you.

"Why do you keep insulting me?" You ask.

"Look I'm sorry it's just I've had a bad day" she says and looks guilty at you.

"Okay I forgive you" you smile at her and link your hands together.

*****
Not the best one but I hope you still like it :)

~ Jess xoxo