Cliff Diving - Noel

Noel has suggested to you about going to the beach at the weekend and the idea makes you feel really excited but you have this feeling in you that you want to just do something crazy.

So that's when you suggest to Noel about cliff diving.

"Hey Noel, I was just wondering something" you say to him with curious eyes.

"Yeah and what's that babe" he says while packing a beach bag.

"Can we go cliff diving?"

"You mean like diving into the sea"

"Yeah that"

"Um baby I don't know..."

"Oh come on don't be such a wuss" you say teasing him.

"I am no wuss" he then picks you and throws you over his shoulder carrying you to the front of the house to get your shoes on ready to leave.

You playfully laugh while he does this. When he puts you down you get straight back to the point.

"Ok back to my point"
"If your not a wuss then you'll go cliff diving, it will be a once in a life time experience and it'll be fun! Come on I want to share this moment with you"

"Fine but just so you know, this is only for you" Noel says sweetly.

***
You and Noel are now cueing up for the cliff diving experience and you can see that he is getting nervous by every second but your just excited.

When you get to the front of the cue, the person gives you a wrist band and goes over some health and safety procedures.

You then start to walk to the cliff hand in hand with Noel but Noel stops suddenly and freezes.

"Baby I'm here, I'll be right by your side the whole way. I love you" you say and he immediately calms down.

"I actually love you so much Y/N"

With that you are at the edge of the cliff ready to jump straight into the ocean.

"You ready" you say looking into his eyes.

"as long as you are" he says but before you jump he dips his head down and kisses you passionately.

After that you and Noel jump and you scream so loud but as soon as you hit the water you both start to laugh.

"That was amazing Y/N thank you for persuading me to do this!" Noel says while gasping for air as the water keeps going in his mouth.

You both float there for another few minutes just kissing and splashing each other with water before you had to leave the area for other people to use it.

You and Noel had the best experience and spend the rest of the day at your local pier.

***
Hope you like this one :) quite long I know.

~ Jess xoxo