Married To The Playboy

So I’m trying something new for this series, I don’t think I’ve ever written anything on Wattpad with third person so we’ll see how it goes, I personally love how it comes out so if you like it too let me know!

Chapter 1 – The honey moon.

Do I tell him? Do I leave it alone? These were a few of the questions running through Violet’s head as she returned to the table Where Logan was sitting eating cake. He instantly smiled when he saw her walking towards him but wondered why she was frowning.

“Is everything all right?” He asked her curiously as she sat down and continued to frown looking down at her feet.

“Yeah everything is fine …” Violet trailed off thinking about what Emily had said. Was she serious? Should she tell Logan?

“Vi I know you better than that, what’s the matter?” He asked again. He was worried that Emily may have said something to upset her, he was furious with his mother when she told him that she had sent Emily an invite. He had finally just gotten over her and was falling for Violet and she sprung this on him. And making her a bridesmaid?! What was wrong with his mother?

“Um …”

“C’mon Vi spit it out, it can’t be that bad.”

“Emily told me that …” She stopped again; she didn’t want to cause problems. Emily was probably just mucking around.

“What did she say?” Logan almost spat he was already unhappy about Emily telling Violet that they were ‘engaged’, what else had she said that made Violet so unhappy on her wedding day?

“She said that you were hers, always have been always will be.”

Logan scoffed. “Violet look at me,” He said as he shuffled closer to her and put his finger under chin making her look up at him. “I am completely over Emily; I love you and no one else. Do you understand me? She means nothing to me now.” He told her with confidence meaning every word that he said. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

“But she …”

“Shut up Violet. I don’t care what she said.” He mumbled and kissed her again, Violet eagerly kissed back but Emily’s words stuck at the back of her head.

“Are we honeymooning?” Violet asked curiously, for being a bride she didn’t really know much about the wedding or honeymoon plans.

“We certainly are.” Logan grinned.

“Where?”

“Hawaii.” He answered.

“Why don’t I know about any of this stuff?” Violet asked curiously. She didn’t know about the arranged marriage or the engagement party and she had to ask her husband if they were going on a honeymoon. Isn’t it the bride that organises these things?

“You mustn’t talk to my mom much, either that or you know about all this stuff and you forget. Blondie.” He snickered and Violet’s jaw dropped and she punched him playfully.

“Hawaii?!” It only just registered to Violet that Logan had said that they were honeymooning in Hawaii!

“Blonde.”

“Don’t be mean to your wife, Logan!” Lincoln scolded as he walked past and slapped him over the head. Violet giggled and Logan rolled his eyes.

“Yeah Logan, don’t be mean to your wife!” Violet mocked causing Logan to yet again roll his eyes.

The wedding reception finished at around one o’clock in the morning and Logan and Violet went to a swanky hotel. “Wow…” Violet whispered as she walked in to the room with Logan by her side along with their luggage. “This is nice.” Violet commented as she walked through the small room dragging her fingers along the soft leather couch. Everything was all in one room apart from the bathroom. There was a nice soft looking king sized bed in the middle of the room, a small kitchenette and a luxurious bathroom with an amazing shower with two shower heads. Violet was surprised with herself she thought for sure that she’d be nervous on her wedding night but the thought of consummating her marriage with Logan didn’t bother her, it made her happy. Logan set the suit cases by the bed and then turned to Violet who was struggling with her zip on her dress.