Chapter 5

Today was the day Violet and Logan were flying home from their drama filled honeymoon and Violet was a ball of nerves as they landed at the airport and waited for Bree to pick them up. Violet had talked to Bree about what had happened and told her that Lucy was the only one that knew that she and Logan were going to Fraser Island.

Logan and Violet came out of the airport looking tanned and happy, they were holding hands and Logan was whispering in to Violet's ear. "Calm down, we'll deal with it soon." He told her, Violet had spent the flight back home pacing the aisle of the plane she was so nervous to confront her best friend.

"Hey!" Bree cooed as she wrapped one arm around Violet and one around Logan, giving them a group hug. Her hair was pulled in to a messy bun and she was wearing a tank top, leggings and her favorite pair of rainbow ugg boots. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place just like Violet. She wanted to confront Lucy just as much as Violet did, but Lucy was her brothers girlfriend. If she did confront her she would either end up in a fight with Lincoln or Lucy. "I've missed you guys! How was the honeymoon?" She asked as she let them go taking Violet's bag, Violet looked so tired she thought she might drop her bag.

"It was good, last few days were the best. Have you talked to your brother recently?" Logan asked, Violet smiled tiredly as she followed Bree to the car.

"Yeah he's not really sure what to do with himself, he was too scared to ask Lucy what the hell is going on. Do you guys wanna head straight there?" She asked, she was eager to find out why Lucy had betrayed her best friend and her boyfriends friend. She wondered what would happen if she admitted to it, would Lincoln stay with her? Or go?

Logan glanced at Violet and Violet nodded. She wanted to get it over and done with so she could push it to the back of her mind and never think about it again. She was sad that it had to be that way because that was her honeymoon with Logan and her memories were tarnished with thoughts of Emily and Evan invading her life. "Ok then!" Bree clapped her hands together, hoping that she didn't offend Violet, she just wanted an explanation from Lucy.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Honey's we're home!" Bree shouted as she opened the door to the house that she shared with her brother and Lucy. Things had been going great for the three of them before Violet told Bree what happened. She was annoyed that Lucy would do that, she betrayed all of them. And she was especially angry that this was going to hurt her brother.

Violet squeezed Logan's hand nervously as they walked through the door, her heart was racing and she nearly decided that she didn't want to know why Lucy did it. She didn't even know that it was Lucy, she could have accidently told someone else. she considered not even letting Lucy know that she knew. Lincoln was the first to come out, he smiled and looked nervously over his shoulder. He walked over to Logan and Violet, "I'm really sorry about the way I acted, let's get this over with." He frowned.

They all went over to the couch and waited for Lucy to emerge. Lincoln sat awkwardly twidling his thumbs as the minutes ticked by, Violet got more nervous by the second and Bree was eager to go in to the bedroom and drag her out by the ear. "Violet! Logan! You're back!" Lucy finally emerged from the hall way with her hands behind her back, she was slightly nervous but was hoping that they hadn't figured out what she had done.

"Yeah, come sit down. Let's catch up." Violet croaked. When she laid eyes on Lucy she could instantly tell that Lucy was nervous, she had her hands behind her back like she was hiding something and it had taken her over five minutes to come and greet them. Violet's heart sank, now she had to confront her.

"How was your honeymoon?" Lucy asked as she plopped herself on the couch next to Lincoln instantly grabbing his hand. Lincoln looked away, almost like he already knew that Lucy had been the one to tell Emily or Evan that Logan and Violet had gone to Fraser Island.