The Blue Haired Girl

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, or Dragon Ball GT. It is owned by Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Italics are thoughts and flashbacks.

12 years later:

A car rumbles across a mountain path with an unknown passenger inside. The car suddenly stops and a young blue haired girl steps our with a strange device in her hand.

"I got you know", says the blue haired girl.

On the screen there are 3 dots that are scattered throughout the screen. The one she is looking at is in the direction of Gohan's house. She gets back in the car and drives towards the house and the dot gets closer until she hits something.

"Aaaah!What did I hit!"

"Ow ow ow ow! That hurt",said a little boy.

"Oh my Kami! I'm so sorry", said the blue haired girl

"What was that for monster. I'll defeat you",said the little boy.

"Wait what I'm not a monster-aaah!",shrieked the blue haired girl as the the little boy proceeded to pick up the car and throw over his head. The car landed on its side and its tires fell off. The blue haired girl inside jumped out with a gun in her hand. She shot the little boy tree times.

"Ow ow ow what was that for monster. You thought you finished me off but I'll show you", said the little boy

" Ahhh wait I'm a human being just like you!" yelled the blue haired girl

"Oh why didn't you say so. My name is Kakarot what's yours", asked Kakarot.

"Kakarot huh? That's a weird name. My name is Bulma ", said Bulma.

"Hmm", said Kakarot while pacing around Bulma."You don't seem to have a tail and you're scrawny."

"Well I'm not a boy, I'm a girl", said Bulma.

" Oh that's why you look so different. My mom said that I should always be nice to girls", said Kakarot.

"Well your mom seems like a nice person. Hey kid have you seen one of these", said Bulma while taking out a glowing ball.

"Woah I've seen that that before. I have one like that at my house. Let me take you there", said Kakarot.

"If you think we're going to do anything dirty you can forget about it", yelled Bulma.

"What do you mean dirty", asked Kakarot.

Wow this kid doesn't know anything at all. I'm guessing his mom hasn't told him yet thought Bulma.

" I'll tell you what I'll go with to your house so you can show me your glowing ball", said Bulma.

"Okay then let's go", said Kakarot.

One hour later:

"Well this it", Kakarot said indicating to a small square shaped house.

"Mom Dad I'm home with a guest", said the young Kakarot.

I would have never guessed that this kid would have a dad.

Bulma's train of thought was interrupted by a gruff voice that came out of the house. A man came out of the house to speak with Kakarot.

'Kakarot, who did you bring", said a man that looked like Kakarot.

"She said that she was looking for grandpa", said Kakarot.

"Well tell her that she can't have him", said the man.

"Oh come on just let me have the Dragon Ball", pleaded Bulma.

"What's a Dragon Ball", asked Kakarot

" It's one of the balls I showed you earlier. See it's glowing because you have a Dragon Ball in the house", said Bulma.

"Dad let me see if Grandpa is glowing", said Kakarot.

"Alright, but just don't let her take it", said the man.

Hmm I've seen that girl before in my dreams. I wonder what that means.

Kakarot led Bulma to a room in the house to where the Dragon Ball was.

"Well here he is", said Kakarot

Inside the room on a platform was the Dragon Ball and it was glowing.

"Woah that was exactly what I was looking for. Look the balls I have are also glowing. I'll give you anything to have it. I'll show you a little something", said Bulma lifting her skirt.

"Why would I want to see your dirty fanny", said Kakarot.

"It's is not dirty you little-"

Bulma's sentence was cut off by a feminine voice.

"What's all the commotion. Kakarot who is that girl", said a woman that was wearing a girl similar to the man's outside.

"She wants to take grandpa", said Kakarot.

"Why would she want to do that", said the woman.

"Because she wants to make a wish", said the man that was outside.

"How do you know Bardock", said the woman.

"Because Gine, it was in my dreams", said the man known as Bardock.

"So will you help me find them", said Bulma.

"Why would we want to help you", said Bardock.

"Because it would be a good opportunity to train", said Bulma.

"Let us speak on that", said Gine.

The three member family huddled together to discuss whether they should go with the girl or just kick her out.

"Come on dad it'll be fun", said Kakarot.

"Yeah Bardock it'll be a good opportunity to see more of this planet and besides, there is no more game here to kill", said Gine.

"Hmm, alright", said Bardock.

"We have decided to go with you", said Gine.

"Does that mean that I can have the Dragon Ball", said Bulma.

" Yes", said Gine.

"Woo hoo let's go", said Bulma

Sorry for the long wait I had school so I didn't have time to write. Do you guys want me to incorporate Raditz or not. Tell me in the comments.