-Chapter 3: Connected?-

So I thought that I wrote the previous chapter wrong.. And I started freaking out... But it's all good! I got the Waterfall progression perfect! (I think?) I'll be watching Jacksepticeye's UT videos to remember how the maps are in Waterfall!

-Disclaimer-

I don't own UT's characters, or that AMAZING picture (^^^)... But hey, I do own this story, ya hear?

-------------------------------------------------------------

You are walking through what you call the "river maze". It's not even difficult, but eh.. That's what you called it when you first saw these rivers... And that was a long time ago... Still, this place was always your favorite. With electric-blue(the color) rivers, the strange trees, and scattered Echo Flowers... Who wouldn't love this place?

"Ugh.. This place is so BORING!"

You hear Chara say. You sigh as you maneuver through this place.

"Look, we're not even gonna be here that long. See? That's the end."

You point to the distance where a dark cave is. The ground is pitch black with little electric-blue grass patches scattered about. Waterfall is full of blue things... Why is everything so blue here? Could it represent the sadness of the monsters?

...

Nah, that's unlikely. Waterfall is just blue for its own reasons. As you leave the "river maze", you can hear Chara cough, getting your attention.

"Run. I hate this creature."

Oh yeah, you were about to encounter Onionsan in this next...room? So, without questioning Chara, you ran at the speed of light---ignoring Onionsan's mindless attempts to get your attention. Then as you enter the next room, you run into Shyren. You thought you heard Chara growl as you sang along with Shyren. After five or so minutes of singing, you finally [SPARE] Shyren.

"Come on, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

You ask Chara. No response. However, something shuffles behind you.. You turn around, prepared for another fight.

"S-Sans?"

Sans is leaning against a wall in the corner. He has his hood up, covering his face. You stand there, not sure what to do. How long as he been there? Has he been following you? He must've heard you talking to Chara... Oh shit... What if he thinks you're crazy now?! Instantaneously, he teleports in front of you. He takes his hands out his pockets and pulls down his hood. Sans' pupils are missing from his eye sockets. He seems...angry?

"I was the one that told Papyrus to stay home. You have been acting strangely lately, so I was worried. But it seems that I was wrong. You're still you. However..."

You gulp. That's why Papyrus wasn't there to 'capture' you. Sans had told him to stay home... Another strange event! Sans then grabs the collar of your f/c shirt.

"You're talking to yourself, always in a hurry, and you... you...!!"

Sans' grip on your shirt's collar loosens bit by bit. Finally he lets go, lowering his head. You blink, unsure what just happened. Then, you hear him...crying? Sans looks up, and tears are rolling down his cheekbones.

"I just want you to be 'normal' again! You used to talk to everyone and be so happy... Now..now..now it's like you're forcing that beautiful smile!"

You gasp, flattered. Yet, at the same time you are flattered, you are deeply hurt by what Sans has said. You're not normal anymore...? Clenching your hands into fists, you want to retort. You want to say that you're completely fine! It's this 'Underground' that needs to change... But, before you can respond to him, he's kissing you. Tears are still falling down his cheekbones as his teeth are pressed against your lips... You decide to squeeze your eyes shut and let Sans enjoy himself. You can feel his arms wrap around your waist, pulling you closer. He's stopped crying now. You're both blushing madly, teeth and lips still locked together. Finally, you pull away, unable to take it anymore. Sans lets go of your waist as soon as you pull away.