Chap. 17: Caught

-Morning-

-Jimin POV-

I was fast asleep, comfortable in my bed, wrapped like a taco in my sheets, dreaming away in my fantasies

When suddenly...

"Jimin! Get your fat butt out of bed and ready for school!" My mom screamed as she barged into my room kicking whatever it was on the floor, to the side.

I groaned and turned over, "Just gimme 5 minutes.." I mumbled.

"5 minutes? How about 5 seconds!" She scolded and yanked my blanket from me.

I felt naked.

I shivered as I curled into a ball and groaned, "Go away!"

My mother threw her slipper at me, it striked my head.

"Ah!" I yelped and sat up, I glared at her, "What the fuck!"

Her eyes widen, "What the what? Did YOU just CURSE at ME?!"

"Uhm... no? Heh.."

My mother scoffed and attacked me, I screamed and tried to fight her off.

"Don't you talk to ME like that, Jimin!" She scolded.

"I get it I'm sorry!" I pleaded.

She stopped and got off my bed, "Get ready for school!" She demanded and walked out of my room.

I sighed and laid down.

This is my life.

Do I deserve this? I swear.

I snickered my teeth and started to get ready for school, I left my room and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

Just as I passed James' room, I noticed he wasn't in there. I stopped in my tracks and looked inside.

To my luck, I saw his phone on his drawer. What if I check it quickly to see if he's the one texting me?

Hmm... I peeped out the door and listened closely.

Silence.

The coast is clear.

I ran inside his room and checked his phone, it was locked.

"Shit." I hissed, "What could be his code?"

I wonder...

I typed in his couple date with Wendy and pressed enter.

It unlocked! Yes!

"He's such a sucker." I said and giggled.

The first thing I checked were his messages, he had some conversations with his friends, my mom, Wendy, Mrs. Brooks, and the worst of all, Mr. Lanagen.

Mr. Lanagen was the first conversation I checked.

I suddenly looked at my reflection.

I gasped, "Who is that cute fluffly thing?" I asked and puckered my lips.