vigilante chapter 6 seed

Heyyyyy captain he called just as you said. Oh ok thanks fox did you tell akeru as well. Yes i did he is getting ready as we speak. Good morning akeru what is going on. Huh oh morning Halo, just getting this place ready to train Adam. So he decided to go through with his vengeance. Do you mean the captain or Adam Halo because it gets a little hard to tell who's out for blood. Hey morning adam here for your training. Morning halo and yes fox said go to akeru for my training. Im right here adam go change clothes in the back. Akeru take care of adam. I will Halo I'll train him so he doesn't die out in the field one of this days. Hey akeru why does these clothes fit me so well I never told you guys what size of clothes I wear. Shut up and let's begin your lesson adam, let's start with stretching your upper body. So you mean my back/arms just those two right. No not just those two you need to do your neck chest and shoulder, have you ever exercise in your life. Is no a good answer for you. Yes it is now drop down and give me some push-ups, keep your hands shoulder-width apart. Ok how long do I have to do this for. Until I say stop.

Hahaha shut up fox you need damn jokes I was making me laugh. It's what I do Halo but to be serious I got some dirt on some people like who? Fox. Hahaha I ain't going to tell you I ain't no snitch, oh snap what up adam haven't seen you in a hours has akeru been taking some kung fu. First of all can I get some water second of all no you making me workout for the past 2 hours when I'm done drinking my water I'm going back home. Jesus akeru really worked up what do men do push-ups. You think I made him do push-ups for 2 hours string fox, I need him to gather some weight before I can teach him any martial arts. Oh okay I wasn't going to ask that but thanks for sharing. Fox you don't talk to akeru like that and shut up and eat. Where's Adam?. He just left a few minutes ago captain. Oh just need to know how is training going. It's going sir. Akeru I know you don't approve of my method of using the kid but he's our best chance. I know sir I just don't want adam to die for nothing.

Adam where the hell you been you missed dinner. Sorry i was at the gym auntie and how many times do I have to tell you I'm not eating what you cook. I know that that's why I store......bought them. Wow so you bought food from the store and made it look like you cook them and gave it to our guest huh  you're something else Jackie. Okay first of all don't turn this on me second of all you missed the dinner and they had a daughter adopted but still their daughter around your age, she could have been your girlfriend. Thank God I don't have to go through that embarrassing Mass and see her. You might see her she goes to the same school you do can I forgot her name I do know it starts with an e. Im going to sleep so good night Jackie.

                           To be continued