Tag #6

Roast Yourself Challenge
Tagged by Naruto_Potatoe_0328
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Me,

   Your pathetic sometimes y'know. You always annoy the people around you whether it be your awkwardness or your selfishness. You can't fucking do anything right without seeming like a dumbass in front of everyone!

   You like to hear compliments about yourself but can't really complement another person! Do you think your better than everyone? You have nothing to be proud of so don't fucking be mean all the time.

   You think you seem cool when you insult someone, well guess what? Your a fucking joke.  Be nice for once in your life! Don't get offended so damn easily and smile to someone for once. Don't always have a straight face when someone tries to speak to you. You know what they will think of you? They'll think your mean and don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, and you know what? That's the truth. Try to be generous and try to be nice but you'll always love to receive more then giving!

   You can't make any real damn friends because of your damn awkwardness. People may think it's cute but it's not. It's pathetic! Talk to someone and have a real damn conversation that's not about kpop or anime! You think your gonna marry Jungkook? Funny!! At least you got me to laugh at that! Your a joke! How about thinking about your actual future and stop creating a fictional one.

   You act like such a child no one can take you seriously! Your friends think you can't be left alone and your family thinks your too fragile! Fucking grow a pair!! And how about getting off your lazy ass to help around the house! You do know your mom isn't getting any younger! Stop having her do all the work around the house and get some done yourself, just let her rest.

   Stop trying so hard to act pretty and saying that you don't care because you do! If you didn't you would try so hard to get someone's attention. No matter how many pictures you take your still trying too hard. And when a friend says 'your ass is nice' don't just smile and go on with your day, fucking compliment them too, whether it's their hair or their outfit!

    No one can see you as a nice person and even you find that annoying because your aren't a mean person! It's just a damn mask but you keep it on!! No matter how much you fucking hate having it you believe that's your character and you carry it around. You insult everyone not considering their feelings and that's real bitchy! Don't be proud when you hurt someone's feelings and feel too weird to apologize. Just fucking do it! If they feel hurt the you apologize!

   Stop acting like such a smartass cuz your not even close to being smart! Your family depends on your getting good grades! Not only do you bring yourself down but your bringing down your family with it! If someone corrects you, accept it!! Don't try to cover it up!

   When your brother wants to take you out but he's doesn't have money to spend and has to make an errand. But he just wants to spend time with his younger sister, don't deny because it's got nothing to your advantage or your too lazy. Just go and spend time with him. Because when he gets married and moves out he won't be asking you to go on errands with him, he'll probably ask his future child or his wife to join him. Take the opportunity now before you lose it.

     Get off your damn phone and spend time with your mom and dad. They're gonna be gone one day and your gonna regret being with them. Your gonna wish you put your phone down to sit and have a conversation or watch a movie with them which may be the last time. Once again take the opportunity before losing it. Don't have them leave here with regrets of spending time with their daughter.

    Quit feeling bad for yourself and crying whenever you get in an argument. That shows people that you can't be taken seriously and that your weak. If you don't want that image than fucking stop it and get yourself together! Feeling bad for yourself won't get you into the real world and it won't help you prove your point.

   You know what I think about you? Your a person who's gots lots of problems with themselves so they cover it up with being mean and being a smart ass. You hate this about yourself don't you? You wish you appreciated yourself but no matter what you were the one to give yourself the mean image. You were the one who tried to outsmart anybody, and you were the one to show everyone your a vulnerable child. Don't try to blame anyone but yourself because you are pathetic, your a damn joke.

         Try fixing yourself a little, please.

Sincerely,
           You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually felt pretty emotional doing this, lol I cried. And the thing that sucks is that everything I said is true. But that's something I just gotta work on. But the more I keep typing the more I gotta say. I guess this is just the intro to much more.

Anywho I'll tag~
gjoon94
kawtharm37
meemsma
BarboraDzurkova
FindYourMuse