Zouis Drabbles!

“Lou?”  Zayn said hesitantly

“Yeah babe” Louis answered after he cracked the egg.

“What exactly are you doing?”

“What the hell does it look like I’m doing, I’m baking a cake duh” Louis gabbed another egg and cracked it, pieces of shell falling into the bowl.

“Babe pretty sure egg shells aren’t in the recipe…”

Louis glared at him and pouted.  Zayn rolled his eyes and grabbed the bowl dumping out the contents into the trash bin. He washed the bowl and placed it on the counter again.

“Okay you have all the ingredients here”

“Yup”

He looked around the table spotting the flour.

“okay grab a 2 cup fulls of flour and I’ll crack the eggs” he stated while taking out three eggs from the carton, Louis already had dumped the flour into the bowl.

“Can I crack an egg?” louis asked

“No, I don’t want to die from choking on an egg shell babe” Zayn laughed as Louis scowled at him.

“Fine, but I get to mix” Zayn agreed and they put in the rest of the ingredients.

“Okay just leave it on lo- LOUIS!” Before Zayn could finish louis had started mixing the ingredients on high the mix flying everywhere.

“Whoops” Louis said sheepishly. Their faces and hair were covered in mix so were the kitchen counters and walls.

Zayn glared down at Louis.

Louis closed the space between them and licked off some mix from Zayn’s nose

“Needs more sugar” Louis said smiling up at Zayn. The corners of Zayn’s mouth twitched.

“You know you wanna smile” Louis singed wrapping his arms around Zayn’s neck giving him a peck on the lips.

“We’ll put whats left in the bowl into the oven ya bloody idiot” Zayn kissed Louis lovingly making Louis feel lightheaded.

They helped clean each other and put the pan with the mix into the oven.

~

After 20 minutes they took out the cake from the oven.

“Looks delicious” Louis brought his fingers to his lips kissing them and then throwing them into the air.

“You look delicious” Zayn whispered seductively into his ear. Louis giggled and pushed him away

“Stop, we’re going to make the cake pretty now” he grabbed the blue icing and began decorating the cake. Zayn grabbed the white icing and started making dots on the edges of the cake.

“Okay, give me the knife” Zayn handed the knife to Louis. Louis cute 2 pieces of cake evenly.

~

“That was the best cake I have ever tasted” Zayn said

“I know I should open myself a bakery” Louis said licking icing of his fingers

“Yeah you’d have about 30 reopening’s because of the fires you’ll cause” Louis swatted Zayns arm.

“meany”  Zayn kissed louis temple and they watched Disney movies the rest of the day.