Is It Poison?

"I- I just don’t know what to do anymore." Louis whispered. He sat down on the bed and looked around the room, at the mess he and Zayn had just made due to a recent fight. The bed sheets were torn off, pillows laying in random corners without their covers, a clock lay broken by a wall, the lamp that had which caste a soft glow around the room was now in the center of the room, completely shattered and ruined. Louis sat his head in his hands, huffing loudly.

"What are we doing?" he whimpered. Zayn stood in the corner, sporting a dark bruise on his left eye. He made his way slowly towards Louis, carefully stepping over the lamp, and sat next to him on the bed. He slowly sat his hand on Louis’ shoulder, who flinched at the contact.

"Louis," he started softly. Louis slowly raised his head revealing his own spilt lip and blackened eye.

"Y-your love hurts," Louis whimpered pathetically. He pressed his body against Zayn’s who to ran his fingers through his hair.

"It stings and is addicting. Is it poison?" he finally whispered. Zayn continued to stroke his hair, pondering the question.

"It feels like poison," Zayn said in a hushed voice.

"Honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. But let’s deal with that in the morning. Tonight, let’s let the poison sink in." he pulled Louis up the bed and softly ran his fingers over a forming bruise on his stomach. They lay there for a while, thinking. Then they feel asleep in each other arms, they feel asleep in each other’s poison.