1. How They Started

A/N

The first two chapters are like a prologue and they are quite long but they include the vital part of the story - the events that leads to the main plot of the story.

I'm really excited about this story, it's a mystery romance and I can't wait to see what all of you thinks.

Remember to vote, share and comment

I hope you like it and thank you for reading!

Love cecnas

*

*

*

OLIVIA

The knock on my door awakened me from my deep slumber. "Honey, it's time to wake up." I heard my mother's voice through the closed door.

My head automatically snapped to my bedside table seeing the clock is eleven. Dear god, how did I sleep so peacefully and so long I wondered before trying to sit up only to get pulled back towards the bed and a tired Ian mumbled something unreadable in his sleep.

I remembered immediately... that's why I slept so good tonight and until this late at day - because of my wonderful boyfriend who decided it was a good idea to throw pebbles on my window late at night because he missed me, even though we had decided earlier that day that he weren't going to come over. A smile formed on my face as I remembered. My hand reach to his silky dark hair before he tightened his grip around my waist and I smiled a smile as bright as the sun.

"Honey?" My mother said again with a soft voice.

"Oh shit" I whispered in panic before slapping Ian on his bare and muscular back causing him to groan. "Ian" I hissed. "You need to hide. NOW!" I commanded in a low tone so that my mother wouldn't hear me. Ian groaned and shifted in bed, not moving at all. Damn it, he just have to be a deep sleeper. "Ian!" I hissed again and started to push him towards the edge of the bed with my hands and feet.

Panic filled me as I heard the hand on the door handle and I slapped Ian once again but this time much harder on his back and he instantly jerked up from the bed glaring at me. When his annoying looking but extremely beautiful brown eyes met my green and panicked ones he immediately realized what was going on.

After this I should probably give him a medal because I don't think I have ever seen him move as fast as he did in that moment.

In one swift movement he moved to under the bed without making a sound. I silently thank his incredible muscles. If he wasn't as fit as he is, he would have landed with a thud on the floor but since he regularly works out, he could move smoothly to under the bed without making a sound.

Actually, I silently thank his muscles every time I see him without a shirt.

A pleasant shiver ran through my body from that thought before the door finally opened and I closed my eyes quickly to pretend I just woke up.

"Honey, it's time to wake up" my mother told me once again and I shifted slightly in bed before opening my eyes slowly. My eyes met my mother's green ones, the same as mine and she gave me a warm smile. "God morning"

"Morning mom" I answered and faked a yawn.

"Come down for breakfast, your dad and I need to talk to you." My mother told me and I immediately wondered oh god, what the hell have I done now?

"Um, okay... I'll be down in a minute" I answered hesitantly.

My mother nodded and started to close the door but before it was fully closed I heard her say in amusement "Oh, and bring Ian." I could hear her giggle at the other side of the door when it finally were closed.