Chapter 1.

Niall's POV:

Today is the day we move to Holmes Chapel. I'm so not looking forward to it. I'm not good at making friends at all, I mean look at me crooked teeth, glasses, nerdy clothes, C'mon  who would want to be friends with ME? Oh right i should probably introduce my self, the names Niall, Niall James Horan.

 I'm 16 I've got Blonde hair, well its actually brown but i dye it any way, Blonde hair, Blue eyes and I'm Irish. My mum got a promotion and is dragging me to Holmes Chapel with her for a 'New Start'. so here I am with the last box of my things walking to the car. I sigh as i set my last box in the car and climb into the front seat. I get my phone out and put my head phones in blocking out everything but my music.

_____________ 2 Hours later

I'm woken up to my mum shaking me saying were at the air port. Getting out of the car i grab my stuff and start for the front doors. We go through security and everything and are now waiting to board the plane. I check if i have any messages and I dont so I put my phone back in my pocket and sigh. "Flight 401 to Holmes Chapel now boarding"

I sigh for what seems like the thousandth time today and grab my two carry on suite cases and start walking to the gate. once seated i get my phone out and turn it off knowing they will tell us to any way. I look out the window as we start to take off, everything i've come to know just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Once were allowed to turn our phones back on i immediately turn mine on and get my head phones out, plugging my headphones in I start playing The Fray and fall asleep.

________________ Several Hours Later

I'm shaken awake again by my mum saying were here. I stand up and stretch before grabbing my stuff from above us and walk out of the plane. We get our bags from baggage claim before getting a Taxi to take us to our house. I look out the window as other cars pass by. I'm so not ready to start a new school. I'm shit at making new friends. I mean seriously who would want to be friends with a nerd like me. 

When we get to our new house I jump out of the taxi and grab my stuff. Most of our stuff was shipped here before we moved so i only have a few things with me. I carry my stuff to my new room and notice theres a balcony, I open the balcony door and step out. I notice theres a Balcony right across mine on another house.

I look closer and notice a curly haired boy about my age walking around in the room, it looks like he's on the phone or something. He notices me out on my balcony and shuts his Blinds. I sigh and walk back in my room.

"Niall dear can you come downstairs please?" my mum shouts.

"Yeah mum." I shout walking down the stairs. I notice she's in the kitchen unpacking whats left.

"Hey mum."

"Niall good your down here, I just wanted to let you know the nieghbors invited us over for dinner and i want you to look your best."

"Alright mum" I say and walk back upstairs to get changed. Once im changed she yells for me to come on that were leaving to go over to the Styles' who ever they are. I scoff at their last name and walk downstairs to greet my mum at the door. We begin walking next door and i notice its the house with the curly haired boy. Once were at the door i knock and wait for someone to answer.

A girl that looks like shes maybe 18 answers the door. "Hi I'm Gemma you must be Maura and Niall!" she moves aside and lets us in. I look around at the small yet comforting house just as curly jogs down the stairs. He doesn't see me standing there and runs into me knocking both of us to the ground.

I groan and push him off of me so i can stand up. Once I'm standing i get a better look at the boy. He's got curly brown hair, Green ish eyes, and dimples. He stands up and holds his hand out for me to shake. I place my hand in his timidly not wanting to seem weird.

"I'm Harry" he says in a thick british accent.

"Niall" i nod and let go of his hand.

He walks into the kitchen and i stand there awkwardly. Lets just hope the rest of the evening goes better then this.

----------------------------------

new fanfictionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. so tell me what you think about it so far. is it good enough to continue writing or should i just give up? -Renee