Chapter 2.

Nialls POV:

Were all sitting at the table eating. I'm right next to Harry and Gemma is across from me. My mum is beside Anne and Robin is on Anne's other side. Harry keeps glancing at me while I've barely touched my food. I feel so awkward sitting here next to Harry who is incredibly hot.

"Niall are you feeling alright you havent touched your food" I look up and nod slowly. I take a bite of food and look back down. I feel something hit my foot and look under the table. Harry's foot is right beside mine, his foot nudges mine again and I gulp. He's playing footsie with me. I shake my head and continue eating while trying to ignore Harry's foot that keeps nudging mine.

After we all finished eating its late so my mum and I head home. I'm so not looking forward to starting school tomorrow.

------------------------- The Next Morning

My alarm clock wakes me up at 5:30 so i can shower, get dressed and eat. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. Once its hot enough i strip down and climb in. I wash my hair and my body before I climb back out and dry off.

I get dressed and walk downstairs for breakfast, mum's at work already so i just make some toast. After I eat i go back upstairs and brush my teeth and put my shoes on. Grabbing my backpack i walk out the front door making sure to lock it.

I start walking to school trying to not get lost. When i get to school I get my Time table. Maths first period. I groan and start walking to my Maths class room. I take a seat in the front so I can pay attention and get out my new notebook. I see Harry and a group of people walk in and sit in the back. He must be popular. The bell rings and the lesson starts.

Through out the whole lesson i feel someones eyes on my back the entire time. I look back and see Harry staring right at me. I turn back around as fast as I can and finish taking the notes. The bell rings signalling that class was over.

----------------------- Lunch time

After a long 3 hours its finally lunch. I walk to the Cafeteria and go through the line. I pay for my food and look around for a place to sit. I spot a place in the back where no one is sitting. On the way to the table I trip and my tray of food goes all over someone. I gulp and look up noticing that person is Harry.

"Watch were your going nerd" he shouts and shoves me back. I fall back and land on my bum. He and his friends laugh and walk off. I sigh and stand up walking to my next class to be early since lunch isnt a question anymore. I take my seat and wait.

About five minuets later a kid that looks like me walked in. He had a plad button up shirt, jeans, glasses, and brown hair. He sat right next to me and held his hand out for me to shake. "M-My names L-Liam.. Y-You must b-be Niall r-right?" the liam kid said to me, I placed my hand in his and shook it. "Yeah I'm Niall" I smiled him and he kindly smiled back.

"I-If you want I-I could show y-you around s-sometime."

"I'd love that actually" I gave him my number as the other students filed in.

-------------------------------------After Class

Me and Liam walked out of class together once it was over. He told me about all the fun things there is to do here. He invited me over to study with him sometime and I gladly accepted.

"Y'know Niall you would fit in with my friends perfectly" Liam smiled at me

I think I just made a new friend

-------------------------------------------------------------

i know its short but ehh its 3:44 in the morning... ill add more later -Renee