Pop-Rock Lobster *Louis/Harry*

Ahah get the title guys? Like that song "Rock Lobster"?? But for a pop-rock band like One Direction...? Yeah... Okay, happy reading!

Written by me, prompt by Jess.

Imagine:

              "Ow.. Ow..." Louis hears from his bedroom, becoming increasingly curious when the patio door slams shut. "Harry?" He calls, emerging from the room quickly, worried for the boy. What Louis sees makes his eyes widen in shock. He's immediately met with the sight of a lobster-red teen, sniffling as he limps his way across the cool tile floor. 

             "Harry, what on- how- did you use any sunscreen?!" Louis screeches, catching the younger lad's attention. Harry shakes his head pitifully, cringing as he shifts his weight from one burnt foot to the other. He really hadn't meant to leave it off- he was simply enjoying the warm air and didn't see or feel any signs of his skin burning from outside. 

             Louis sighs, seeing the boy in only his short Calvin Klein boxers. "That was incredibly irresponsible" he mutters, bringing his fingers up to pinch the bridge of his nose before dropping them to point at the skimpy fabric, "I know you're already learning your lesson through the burn but since your bum is still white under there I think we should match the color."

             Upon hearing this news, Harry whimpers even louder, looking at Lou with pleading eyes. Louis simply takes his hand, leading him to their bedroom and pulling the sniffling boy over his lap. He lowers Harrys boxers to see the area indeed white and starts to spank him. Harry screeches and howls immediately, wriggling at much as possible. Louis is careful to only spank the un-burnt area, watching as it slowly begins to blend in with the rest of his body. 

            Louis ignores his cries, lecturing about the dangers of skin cancer as he reddens the younger boy's butt. Once the skin is as red as the rest of his body, blending his posterior in perfectly, Louis stops, letting his curly love cry in sorrow. When Harry is finally calm Louis speaks up again. "I'll need to check your entire body for sunspots and moles. While I'm at it I'll rub some aloe in, okay?" 

           With that, Louis begins the half-hour long process by having Harry stand nude with his arms out, inspecting his body carefully and gently massaging the gel into his skin. Everywhere except his bottom.

            And boy, what a fit lobster his boyfriend is.