Fire Dragon

The Fire Dragon is a fierce species of Dragon. It's combat skills can crush enemies and obliterate buildings to a pile of rubble. It will often use it's fire breathing ability to burn buildings and people first, before swooping in and taking anything still moving that has managed to escape from the flames. The scales are often blood red with either yellow, orange or light brown markings. The scales and hide are tough to cut or break, making it perfect  for a Fire Dragon to be able to withstand fire or any weapons. Every Dragon prefers to hunt and be by themselves, as they are very territorial and will defend their land and everything in it with strong determination.

These Dragons will live in hot climates, perhaps next to a volcano, beneath them or in one. Their land will consist of high rocky mountain passes with lava falls surrounding them. There isn't much prey to find here apart from humans who are brave enough to venture in this vast land. But many go fourth, for them to never return. Sometimes Fire Dragons will cross worlds to other Dragon lands in search of bigger prey or large sums of riches, such as gold, silver, and various gems. When they find a source of incredible wealth, they will make it so that everything is theirs.

Fire Dragons have enemies in the Dragon World, such as Ice, Water and Forest Dragons. Ice Dragons in particular love to freeze fire and turn the Fire Dragons land into a cold climate. Filled with frozen lakes, icicles and freezing winds. Water Dragons naturally love water, so any fire created will soon be put out by them, as their love for water creatures is easily noticeable, and they will defend them to death. Last are the Forest Dragons. Even though they are peaceful and prefer not to fight, they take great care of the forests and the animals in them. If a Fire Dragon threatens their land, they will join forces and drive the Fire Dragon out.  

Fire Dragons tend to be one of the destructive species rather than the other neutral races. The Dragons that are alike in this are the Ice, Water, Wind, Dark, Light, Undead and perhaps some tamed Dragons. Every Dragon species is destructive in their own way, maybe much more than others and in other means.