Light Dragon

The Light Dragon, very much like the Shadow Dragon, is a peaceful and destructive species. It's holy light can indeed blind any Dragon that dares to go up against them. The wings of a Light Dragon could be beautiful feathers made from the swirling blades, the clouds, or the sun from their realm. The Light Dragons are peaceful most of the time, aiding Dragons that need help when they can, but the Dark Dragons are their only enemy, as because they are equally as battle-worthy as the Dark Dragons, Light Dragons often struggle defeating them. The only defence the Light Dragons have is their ability to control sunlight and become a light bright enough to blind others.

The colours of a Light Dragon is few, as sunlight yellow and often other pale colours is all they seem to have. Some may have feathers for wings, others may have multiple wings made from sharp blades, either way they all seem to fade in a world of sunlight above the clouds. They will often share their home with other Light Dragons, as they observe coming events and all work together. The scales or feathers of a Light Dragon can be weak in some areas and strong in others, as they can become violent when the time comes. However they can be easily burnt with fire or their protective shield of light can be broken or covered in darkness.

As the name suggests, a Light Dragon will live in very hot places, and where there is constant sunshine. They live above the clouds a-top them in groups. The Light Dragons prefer to be above looking down on the world instead of being in the commotion of everyday struggles. There isn't much prey above up in their home, so they go down to other Dragons Realms where they can catch food and hunt, often bringing back them to others above waiting. They don't decorate their homes with anything, but show their affection to others by giving them gifts, such as feathers, human weapons, creatures and even humans, who they protect and give power to.

Light Dragons only have one enemy, and that is the species of Dragon that is everything a Light Dragon hates. A race so destructive, powerful, strong and evil that it could take control of every Dragon race and wipe the Light Dragons out, it is the Dark Dragons. The Light Dragons have been battling with them for many thousands of years, generation after generation, for peace or realm chaos. Light Dragons prefer to be at peace, not go into battle or cause so much pain and horror. But the Dark Dragons insist on breaking into their territory, and turning their world into a never-ending night of darkness and shadow. The Dark Dragons may sound evil, and yes, they are, but it is what they were born to do, just like a Fire, Forest and the Water Dragons were. 

The Light Dragons are another of the species that can be peaceful and destructive.