Ice Dragon

The Ice Dragon is a strong species of Dragon. It's combat skills can shatter bones, freeze flesh and crumble buildings. The Ice Dragon will often use it's ability of ice to freeze humans or other various animals or creatures, then be able to shatter them with it's claws or tail. Since it's ability is likely to freeze humans to the spot within seconds, it means that the blood in their bodies will be frozen, killing them quickly and painlessly. Some will still be alive, but they are unable to feel any pain. What the Ice Dragon does next is brutal. Just by stepping or smashing these ice statues with it's tail, it will cause whatever has been frozen to split and be severed in many different places. Preventing anyone to be able to save them.

The coloration of this Dragon can range from ice blue to a deep blue, afflicted with black or white spikes. Other times the Dragon could be one colour, blending in to the landscape. The scales are hard to break into, even a Fire Dragons blazing flames only might just damage them. Like the Fire Dragons, they prefer to live alone and defend their territory. 

Ice Dragons will live in freezing cold conditions, where temperatures will exceed beyond -0 degrees. They will often make their homes between frozen mountains in caves, where snow and icicles cover the outside entrance. The prey that live in this land are few, but humans will on odd occasions make there way through the landscape. They, like most Dragons, love to decorate their homes with jewels and riches. But they mostly love having frozen statues of the prey they have killed decorating their home, posed in positions of terror and bewilderment. 

Ice Dragons have enemies from within their world. Fire, Water and Light Dragons. The Fire Dragons will often cross into their realm to burn their homes and prevent the coldness from dropping below 0. They will make snow disappear and icicles start to drip as they melt with the growing heat. Water Dragons hate their waters from being frozen, so they try to warm the waters in an attempt to clean their rivers and free trapped fish or other sea creatures. The Light Dragons however try to be peaceful in anyway possible, but on an odd occasion there will be a battle between species, their glowing feathers and heat from the sky will melt the snow, the same as the Fire Dragons.

Ice Dragons are a member of the destructive species, often looking for trouble or casing it whenever and wherever there is trouble to be found.