Harassed

"H..Haerin... I love you!" My mom said as she hugged me tightly. I felt tears run down my cheeks as I let go. (And if you didn't know and a apologize for not, Haerin's dad died. 😢) we head to the plane so we won't be late, I take a seat and think about kihyun.

*****************
Kihyun's Pov
"Kiso! Where are my riped jeans you know they're my favorite!" I screamed. "I'm getting out of the dryer! Ish!" Kiso said in a annoyed with. I really don't like her all the time, (Also kiso and Kihyun are going to seoul university, and yes it is a a real college. It's the highest ranking school in Korea, ok now I will shut up.) I arrive at seoul university and dang it's huge, I hope Haerin is going here... ACTUALLY! I don't even know where she is! We go to the gym so all the student are here and get ready for college, I heard no Haerin so I guess she is not here... so as stupid as I am I decided to call her. As they heard the sound, they looked at me with a "you're in trouble face".

*****************
Haerin's Pov
I felt a buzz on my leg and it was my phone ringing and I was Kihyun! But it ended, I guess he got in trouble as always. I sat next to Taehyung and he is so... cute when he sleeps!

(This is why he is the alien in the group! Bruh he is legit sleeping with his eyes open!?!)I gently put my head on his shoulder, we are finnnnnnnally in america! We go to U

I gently put my head on his shoulder, we are finnnnnnnally in america! We go to U.C.L.A!!!! oh my this is my dream!! I go to my dorm and ewww why is it pink, I hate pink. But at least Misoo is my roommate!

So we rearranged it and it looked pretty good! But our sides our different.

This is my side and I like more photographic types like out of the ordinary, the pictures are the memories had though my life

Misoo's is more girly and different types of bright colors but mine is more nutrul colors, except my pillow.

"Hehe! Haerin-ah! This looks good!" Misoo said in excitement. "Wow this is pretty!" I said in shock. I wondered what Taehyung's looks like so I just went straight into his dorm

 I wondered what Taehyung's looks like so I just went straight into his dorm

"HAHAHAHA KIM TAEHYUNG GOT BUNK BEDS! HAHAHAHA" I laughed. "Excuse me! Who are you!" I guy said. Oh no I don't know English!?! Hmmm.... I KNOW! I'll just do younglish! (It's youngjae from got7 and English mix together because he is soooo good at English *Selena being sarcastic*) "Oh... I... a..am soooorrry!" I ran quick as lightning until I bumped into a guy! Haerin you're so stupid. Oh he looks korean, "Oh perhaps you're korean?" I asked. "Neh sorry". And he just ran away! What the heck! I thought I could make a friend. I head to my dorm and study and study...

*2 hours later*

Oh my gosh I forgot I was gonna text Kihyun!

"Hey Kihyun long time no see! 😄" (Haerin)

"Ummm sorry Kihyun is not available..." (Jooheon)

"Oh sorry... I didn't mean to bother you." (Haerin)

"No it's ok, and my name is Jooheon nice to meet you! I'm Kihyun's friend and former train-ie!" (Jooheon)

"Nice to meet you! I'm Haerin" (Haerin)

(Photo sent from kihyun)

"Ahhhh cute!" (Haerin)

"I know." (Jooheon)

"So is Kihyun still with kiso?" (Haerin)

"Yeah... but it's not going out well..." (Jooheon)

"I see... Hey! What's your number? It's so we can talk to each other and not on Kihyun's phone." (Haerin)

"(Btw this is a fake number) lol ok it's 651-709-987 what's yours" (Jooheon)

"765-423-089 (once again, a fake number)" (Haerin)

"Ok ttyl!" (Jooheon)

"Byeee! Let me know if Kihyun is doing good!" (Haerin)

Jooheon is nice! Oh my gosh I think I made a friend!! I heard there was gonna be a bonfire so I guess I'll be going? Or should I just stay and study..... yup stay and study it is! So it's been 2 hours and it's so loud! I open the door and shout, "YAH IF YOU DON'T-" as I was going to finish my sentence 3 men shut my mouth and throw me onto my chair, they shut the door and tied me to the chair from shoulder to legs. They come towards me with a smirk. "We know you are korean" I guy said mysteriously, "What are you doing here!?!" I yelled. "Oh my gosh! You don't know!?! Well we're going to go something you don't wanna know..." he smiled. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed. I kicked all three of their, we'll you know and try the open the door. One of them griped my hair and pulled me back, "YAH DO THINK YOU'RE GONNA ESCAPE!" He yelled. He started to hit me as I was sobbing. "Eo...mma help..." I said in a soft voice. "Hahaha, crying for your mommy". He laughed. "KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! HELP!! KIM TAEHYUNG HELP!!" I repeatedly said. "HEY! SHUT UP!" he yelled.

****************
Taehyung Pov
As I was gonna put my marshmallow in the fire, I heard my voice get yell as if it was their last breath. I run to the hallways and follow the voice. As I looked at the dorm, the voice was from Haerin's dorm! I tried to knock down the door but wouldn't work.

What do you guys think will happen? Will Haerin die? Will Haerin go to the hospital? Will Taehyung save her? Read to find out... 😉 and I tried to make this chapter long but I couldn't I only made it 971 words 😢 I am so sorry I will try to make the next chapters, hmmmm how about... 1400 around that! Byeee!