Found Out

Aish! How do I go in her dorm! What if she dies! Those bastards! Wait... Doesn't she open her windows... (ohhhhh it's about to go down!!!!) I go outside to head to her window. I throw a rock to make them look at it so I can come in.

*********
Haerin's Pov
How do I get into this! Whoa! Someone just threw a rock in my dorm! I turn around and I see KIM TAEHYUNG!! OH GOD BLESS YOU! the three men and made this "Oh shit..." face, damn Taehyung is strong. One of the guys had a knife in his hand and as Taehyung hit him the shard of the knife cut my cheek bone and my lip. "Ah!" I screamed. I got so mad I kicked his... well you know and made him in pain. Taehyung made them get knocked out, he helped me get me out of the chair and hugged me tightly. "Th...thank you..." I sobbed. "Please... I don't wanna lose you again..." Taehyung said holding his tears. I quietly said "I promise I won't.... I will never in a  million of years". We broke the hug and sat down on my bed. "Hmph... that's what you said years ago" Taehyung scoffed. "The past is the past, now you have to look at future" I smiled. "Hehe I know! I'm not that deep! ...wait!?! Are you ok!?! You're bleeding!?!" Taehyung screamed. I felt my cheek bone and it was gushing of blood, so was my lip. I screech "Ow that really hurts", Taehyung gave me a band aid so it doesn't get infected. "Hey uh should we call... uh you know.... THE POLICE!" Taehyung laughed. "Oh yeah good idea, I mean like it would be weird if three men were sleeping on my floor" Haerin laugh. We called the police and we found out they were molesters, lucky I didn't get molested.

Three weeks later...

I've been texting jooheon past these three weeks.

"Hi jooheon!" (Haerin)

"Oh hey..." (Jooheon)

"What's wrong? 😕" (Haerin)

"Well I sprained my ankle" (Jooheon)

"Oh my god are you ok!?!" (Haerin)

"Neh, I'm okay! 😄" (Jooheon)

                  (Jooheon sent a photo)

"Oh are you ok!?! How did you sprain it!?! 😲" (Haerin)

"Yeah ummm well I was trying to do a flip 3 times in a row, and ummm I sprained it." (Jooheon)

"So umm how is Kihyun going?" (Haerin)

"Lol you don't care about my ankle! 😂 anyways you talk about him everyday when we talk! If you care about how he's doing just text him!" (Jooheon)

"Yeah... but I rather not..." (Haerin)

"Why!?!" (Jooheon)

"Ok promise you don't tell kihyun" (Haerin)

"Kk" (Jooheon)

"Ok so Kiso got really jelous because I hung out with kihyun a lot since he's my best friend, so as the crazy girlfriend she is, she threatened me so I ignored him since senior year." (Haerin)