Chapter 39

SMUTTTTTTTT

Niall thought about it, if he really wanted to, he could stay. But, Edward, Harry and Louis were fucked up in the head. And Marcel was pretty much normal, at least he thought so.

Niall thought about staying, but now that he had given Liam the idea of finding their own house, Liam couldn't stop talking about it, and seeing his lover happy made him happy as well.

So here he was right now, on his bed, in their room. Liam was on his laptop, searching for small houses while he still thought about it. He felt guilty for leaving Louis while he was pregnant, and while he needed a friend.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Liam asked his boyfriend, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"What? I- uhm.." Niall started, but then he sighed and looked into his eyes, frowning.

"I kind of feel guilty, Louis' pregnant and i can't leave him like that.."

"Hey.." Liam said, putting his hand on Niall's cheek, caressing it with his thumb slowly. "Don't feel guilty, we want our intimacy, we've been together long enough to trust each other and to live together."

After that sentence they heard a bed creak and high pitched moans, and Niall rolled his eyes.

"These four idiots should want their intimacy too, i'm tired of hearing them fuck!"

-

"Can i just say that you look very good in these yoga pants" Harry said, putting his hand on Louis' hips while he was bending down to pick up a shirt he had left there the night before. The room was messy and even though it was nine in the evening, he needed to tidy this up or else no one will do, and he'd probably be lazy tomorrow.

"Well, thank you Harry, but you won't have my ass tonight" Louis answered him, chuckling. Hearing the word 'ass', Edward looked up at him from his phone and smirked.

"Why not, you've been wearing these since you got out of the shower and i've been drooling over your arse since then, please baby.." he whined, and Louis rolled his eyes. He was taken aback when he heard someone unzip his pants, and he turned around and saw Marcel with his cock out, touching himself while staring at his ass.

"You like these pants that much?" Louis asked Marcel, not believing his eyes. His lovers were such horny bastards, but he still loved them a lot.

Seeing the three of them nod their head, he chuckled and pulled his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Fuck," Harry said and he thrusted his hips up onto Louis' covered bum, while putting his hands on Louis' stomach. The small boy had grown a small tummy and it made him happy.

"Alright, you win. You will have my ass." he said, and the three tall men couldn't be happier.

Please, comment..
It really helps me and motivates me to write more