fun- chapter 42

I just wanted to stay at home tonight. I didn't want to go anywhere. I wanted to be with Louie. He was staying with my parents tonight though. It was nice for him to be able to spend time with his grandparents since he doesn't get to a lot. I just wanted to wedding to be here. I was ready to be married. Matt left for his night, but I wasn't worried. This is one night for us to just send tine with our friends before that big day. We could just let loose because after the wedding it's back to regular life. We will be married, and it's family time. We will also not be going all out, and over the place. We will just be happy to stay home, and have our tine together. 

Stella and Sylvie were planning this whole night. I didn't know what to except. It was going to be fun though. I laughed " so what are we doing..?" Stella looked at me " drinks... massages, just a fun night away from the guys!" I laughed " nothing crazy.." Stella nodded " I knew you wouldn't go for anything too out there so ya.. just a nice girls night.. that ok.." I smiled " great!" 

We got to the place. It just felt good to relax. I spoke " you know it just feels nice to relax for once.. and soon I'll be married.. i'm ready!" Stella nodded " good for you!" I smiled " yeah.. it's nice.. and i'm happy!"