Becoming an apprentice

Two six moon old kits Gingerkit  and Barkkit where going to be apprentices Gingerkit is a pale Ginger she - cat with hazel eyes and Barkkit is a brown with orange splotches and he is a tom with bright blue eyes. "Barkkit! I can't wait to be an apprentice!" Said Gingerkit excitedly " Me too Gingerkit! I wonder who our mentors will be!" Said Barkkit Happily.
Dappleclaw glanced at Birdsong. "Wow Gingerkit must be really excited!" Said Birdsong glancing at Barkkit "I know! While you where asleep last night I was watching the kits and they where pouncing and talking all about becoming apprentices!" Said Dappleclaw. "Thanks for watching th-" Birdsong's voice was cut off by the Leader Russetstar's voice. It was time for Gingerkit and Barkkit to become Gingerpaw and Barkpaw. "Cats of Rainclan please gather around for this clan meeting" she said. All the clan cats gathered around as Gingerkit and Barkkit walked in to the center of all the cats. Russetstar's deputy Thorncloud leaped on the high rock and sat beside Russetstar. "Gingerkit you will now be known as Gingerpaw and your mentor shall be.. Hmm.. Dawnflower. Dawnflower I hope you will pass on everything your mentor taught you to this young apprentice." Said Russetstar. "And Barkkit you will know be know as Barkpaw and your mentor shall be.... Thorncloud. Thorncloud I hope you pass everthing I taught to you to this young apprentice." Said Russetstar proudly and leaped off the high rock with Thorncloud. Thorncloud and  Dawnflower stood beside their new apprentices  as the clan cats cheered for them. Scarletkit watched with Jelousy bright in her eyes while Acornkit's  eyes glowed with pride. Then Russetstar dismissed the meeting. " Barkpaw,Gingerpaw come here you gotta see this!" Called Vinepaw from the apprentice's den. " Ok!" Said the two and ran after Vinepaw. "Look!" Said an apprentice named Mosspaw The two apprentices gasped. " Look! Berrypaw caught a snake!!" Shouted Dreampaw. Berrypaw held her head up proudly and said "I caught it at the snake rocks! "I never new you could actaully catch snakes at the snake rocks" said the voice behind them it was Ripplepaw. "Oh hey Ripplepaw!"said Gingerpaw " Hey Gingerpaw congradulations in becoming an apprentice!" Said Ripplepaw glancing at Barkpaw. "Thanks!" Said Gingerpaw. Dawnflower and Thorncloud came to the entrance of the apprentice's den. "Gingerpaw, Barkpaw where going to train." Said Dawnflower. "Hunting to be exact." Added Thorncloud. "Yay!" Said Gingerpaw."look! Berrypaw caught a snake at the snake rocks!" Said Barkpaw." Wow that's great Berrypaw!" Said Thorncloud. " yea nice job!" Said Dawnflower." Thanks!" Said Berrypaw. So Gingerpaw and Barkpaw followed their mentors in to training hollow.

Gingerpaw stiffed the damp air it had rained two weeks ago and it was still a little damp. "Ugh! I can't smell anything! All I smell is the stench of two leg rubbish!" Complained Gingerpaw. "Gingerpaw be patient we'll find prey sooner or later" said Barkpaw "ok.." Said Gingerpaw. Later.. Gingerpaw caught a rabbit,mouse,and a bird. Barkpaw caught two rabbits and a bird. The cats where walking peacefully until Barkpaw yelled out " A fish!" "Huh?" Said the other cats Barkpaw plunged into the river and he struggled to catch it at first but then he got the hang of it. He came out of the river drenched in dirty water and he dropped the large fish Infront of the three cats.  "Wow Barkpaw! I never knew you can catch fish!" Said Thorncloud and Gingerpaw. " Yea well.. I just always watched the Streamclan warriors fish when I was out of the nersury I guess I learned from them.. " said Barkpaw. "Amazing! That fish can probably feed the whole clan!" Said Dawnflower in amusement. "Hey Gingerpaw wanna share the fish at moonrise?" Said Barkpaw " Sure Barkpaw!" Said Gingerpaw. It was close to moonrise so they headed back to camp.