Breezeclan

"Ok..." Yawned Mousepaw standing up the two walking out of the apprentices' den with Dappledleaf.  Gingerpaw got a nudged Barkpaw with her black nose to get up. "Ugh! Why did you have to wake me up..." He said lazily "Come on get up! We're not kits anymore you know!" She said as he got up "I know... I know..." He admitted "Come on, let's go get something at the fresh-kill pile"
"Ok"

As Gingerpaw and Barkpaw were gulping down there last few bites of their fresh-kill a terrifying yowl came from across the border. Rosestar came running out of her den, her muscles tenced "SorrelLeaf,Gingerpaw,Taintedrain, Dappledleaf, and Ripplepaw go check out the noise." She ordered "B-But then we're going across the border!" SorrelLeaf insisted looking scared "Are you questioning my orders?!" She growled as the cats' she assigned waited for her to dismiss "N-No!" SorrelLeaf said her eyes turning into clouds of fear."THEN DO IT!" She boomed making her way inside her den. (Now be mindful Rosestar isn't a mean leader she just gets mad when they question her orders) All the cat's turned their head to see SorrelLeaf trembling with fear. Dappledleaf's sweet scent filled SorrelLeaf's nostrils as she pressed her muzzle against her flank "It's ok..." She whispered "She just got a little annoyed,that's all" she assured her.
"Come on guys lets get going before we all get scolded!" Taintedrain called out. Barkpaw watched sadly as Gingerpaw left him, he wasn't sad that he wasn't going he was worried something would happen to her!