Barkpaw's first love.

As the cats headed back to camp the two apprentices sniffed for extra prey but before they could even stop to catch a mouse that Gingerpaw saw the camp entrance was right Infront of them. "All the cats are eating so I guess we should take this fish to share it" said Gingerpaw " Good idea" said Barkpaw. So the two apprentices head to the apprentice's den to share. All the apprentices looked up at the large fish hanging from Barkpaw's jaws " Who caught that Thorncloud?" Said Applepaw " No Barkpaw did" said Gingerpaw giving Barkpaw an affectionate lick of the ear. "That explains why your pelt is wet." Said Ripplepaw gulping down the last few bites of his mouse." Yep" said Barkpaw putting the fish down. "Gingerpaw arn't you gonna eat?" Said Vinpaw " Of course I am I'm sharing the fish with Barkpaw" said Gingerpaw. So the two cats huddled together on mossy bedding and ate the large fish. "I'm sooo full!" Said Barkpaw stretching " Me too" said Gingerpaw. Later at moon high the two apprentices shared tounges and fell asleep curled up together. It was very early and Barkpaw woke up and whispered to Gingerpaw " I love you.. So much" and licked her ear. "I love you too Barkpaw.. When we become mates our kits will be strong like you.." Replied Gingerpaw and fell back asleep on Barkpaw's shoulder. It was close to sun high and almost all the cats started waking up. Dappledleaf came into the apprentice's dean and said " Mousepaw come on it's time for training"