Chapter 6

{(Y/N)'s POV}

As soon as the sun began to rise, I sat up in bed. I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm feeling very conflicted... About everyone. Is it even possible to fall in love with so many people at the same time? I sighed and swung my legs over the side of the bed. But I didn't get up. Putting my hand to my forehead, I groaned mentally. Just seeing any one of them made my heart race, and I wasn't up to that yet.

Its not like I had a choice though. Either I suffer through the days with seeing them, or just die of starvation in my room or something. But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let that happen... It would damage the Phantomhive name. A meek knock sounded from my door.

"Yes?", I asked, finally getting up. I walked over to the door, rubbing my still sleepy eyes. As I opened it, Finny's bright turquoise eyes met my (E/C) ones. I blushed.

"Uh, Miss, The Young Master wants you to come have breakfast...", he said, wringing his hands. I nodded, and Mey-Rin came in my room. She looked quite anxious. "Uh, Mey-Rin, I was kinda talking to h-". Mey-Rin cut Finny off.

"I'm sorry, Finny, I have to talk to (Y/N) about something REALLY important, yes!", Mey-Rin said, pushing him away. He tried to say bye to me, but Mey-Rin shushed him and he reluctantly left. She sighed, and closed the door. In a hushed voice, she began to whisper something. "(Y/N)! I found out a secret!", she squealed. I raised one eyebrow at her.

"Oh, really? What is it?", I asked, and the way she was acting made me feel suddenly interested, and kind of concerned.

"Well~, I was cleaning the dishes that I kind of forgot to do last night, and I heard Sebastian teasing Master Ciel about something... And you'll never guess what it was!", Mey-Rin said, fangirling. I sighed and sat down. I pulled her down with me.

"Spill the beans!", I said impatiently. Mey-Rin looked confused.

"I don't have any beans... But we can make some for you!", she said, clasping my hand and smiling. I shook my head, chuckling at that.

"No, spill the beans means to tell me.", I giggled. "It's language that... Apparently you don't use.". Mey-Rin chuckled nervously, then looked me straight in the eye and told me something that caught me completely off guard. 

"Ciel loves you, (Y/N). And he's willing to break off the engagement with Lady Elizabeth for you.", she blurted out. I gasped. "And that's not all. Ciel sounded really flustered after that, and angrily told Sebastian that he liked you too! And get this, Sebastian didn't have anything to say after that! Which means its TRUE!".

I was silent. This couldn't be true... Could it?

"Mey-Rin... Did I hear you wrong? They um, love me?", I asked, my heart nearly beating out of my chest. She shook her head. My thoughts swam, and I fell back. Staring at the bed canopy, I let out a shaky sigh. "I don't know how to say this to you, Mey-Rin, but I think I love them too.".

She he raised an eyebrow. "Which one do you love?", she asked. I laughed nervously.

"Both of them.", I replied. "I can't choose... What do you expect? And plus, I think I love Alois AND Claude too... And Finny and Grell... Mey-Rin, I don't know what to do... I can't choose! And I'm going to have to go back to my own time line sometime...". I squeezed my eyes shut.

Just then, I felt a warm embrace. She was hugging me. "Thanks...", I said quietly. She smiled.

"It's what friends do.", she replied, and she let go. And then someone had to come in my room and ruin the friend moment. The door flew open, and and angry Ciel walked in, a scowl on his face.

"Where the hell were you?! I was waiting, you know.", Ciel snapped. My heart shattered at his words, and I felt bad for making him wait. He saw my saddened face, and cleared his throat. "Well, I apologize for that... Outbreak. But I expect you to be at the dining hall in 10 minutes.". I nodded, and he left me to get ready. 

"It doesn't seem like he likes me.", I said, raising an eyebrow at Mey-Rin. She giggled nervously, and pulled out a dress for me. I sighed and slipped on the corset and pulled the dress over it.

As I walked to the dining hall, I heard arguing. "Sebastian. I don't love Elizabeth. I love (Y/N). Why would you marry someone you don't love?", Ciel hissed, and my eyes widened. Another voice spoke up, this time Sebastian's.

"Young master, you're already engaged to Lady Elizabeth, and she truly loves you. I don't think it's a good idea to-", he started, but then Ciel cut him off.

"I can do whatever I want, Sebastian.", Ciel snapped, and then their conversation stopped. I knocked on the door tentatively.

"Um, may I come in?", I asked in a squeaky voice. Shit. That came out with me sounding like a mouse. Footsteps came toward the door, and then Sebastian opened it. He bowed and smiled at me.

"Please, do come in. Breakfast is about to start.", Sebastian said. He guided me to my seat and Ciel stared at me. He then sighed and started reading the newspaper. Sebastian brought in plates of delicious food, and we began eating.

"We're going to see someone today.", Ciel said, without making any eye contact with me. I nodded, and then he started talking again. "His name is the Undertaker."