Prolouge: From Time

July 23, 2021

 "Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of this long relationship, that will shortly be turned into marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife. Remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, does not mean the sun has gone away. And, if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight. Now, lets listen contently to their vows committing to support them through anything they decide to do as they join together in this marriage.  ”

 Tears dripped out of their eyes while hands were joined. Each other looked at their spouse, ready to commit. 

" With this ring I wed, with my body I worship, and with my heart I will cherish you.Would all that I am, I give unto you, would all that I have, I share with you. From this day until forever done, I am yours. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live. "

" Baby, I promise to take you as my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.I want us to be that couple that really does stay together. Where everyone is like, "Wow, they're still together?" I never want to stop falling in love with you. And I want to be able to look beside me and have you next to me anywhere that life decides to take me. I love you so much. I promise to try to remember to put put my dirty clothes in the hamper and to replace the toilet paper roll when it’s empty. I promise to remember this day with love and roses. I will love you always. " 

They shared a quick kiss, as everyone laughed at his joke. Maybe they can be together, but with everything that can get in the way, things might become rocky for the two.

" Before I unite you two in marriage, it was requested that I read this specific scripture from 1 Corinthians 13:7. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Now that the two are ready to become one, we ask that the family and friends to no longer treat them as just a couple, but together as one. "

She looked in the crowd, hoping that her father could be there. With all the things that she has been through, that was one of her wished she could never have.  I guess things do change from time. She never thought that she would marry him, but instead the her first love. She still looks back wishing she had made her first choice. The choice that could possibly make them both stable, the choice that can have everyone wonder why. The right choice. Why she settling with for what she think she knows when she doesn't even know herself......

( Ya, new story. Hope you guys like this one as much as I think I'm going to like it, maybe even more :3. Don't forget to leave a comment, and oh this is in the future, not how it starts. Thanks for reading :] )