σld fríєnds

" Prodigy, look over here!!"

Flash

" Prodigy, is it true that you met up with your ex-girlfriend, Rita?!?"

Flash

I hopped in the black tinted car as the driver sped off, leaving the paparazzi behind. I had just got out of the gym with Roc, when I found them swarming outside the door. I knew Rita should have met at my house this time, I had a gut feeling this was going to happen. Paparazzi always had there was of sneaking their way into my business. This will be the first and last time the find me with Rita, I can't afford being seen around her. Not with what happened in the past.

" Man, did you see that!?" Roc yelled beside me.

He turned around from looking out of the back window, his mouth gaping open.I leaned back in the seat, pulling my hood over my head. My old, but favorite, sunglasses slid down my nose as I pushed them back up.

" How could I not." I mumbled

He turned towards me, furring his eyebrows, " Are we talking about the same thing here?"

I snached off my glasses retaliating, " Yes, the fucking papatrazzi Roc, I saw them!!"

" Dude, chill the hell out, I wasn't talking about that irelivent shit. I was talking aout that girl that gave me her number," he put a hand on my sholder. " She was hot. "

He pulled out a little piece of crumpled paper from his pocket and handed it to me, " Look, she even kissed it for me. "

I rolled my eyes, " I think I'm in love. " He said.

" You said that about candy, remember?" I said, tring to hold back my laugh.

He turned his head to me with the most serious face I've probably ever seen on him, " Nigga, don't fucking mention that name in my presence. " He spat.

I was rolling while reminiscing the experience with that chick. He had met her at the bar and while a couple months into the relationship, he found out that she was a man. But when they broke up, she busted everything of his that she could get to. Car, house, she even tapped into his bank account.

I chuckled a few times, trying to talk, " How the fuck did you not know that she was a man bro?"

" I'm not talking about it. Anyway, lets be blunt here. You need to get laid. We're going to the club, and your gonna find you a shawty, bring her back to the crib, do whatever you do, then she's out." He said, occasionally rolling his neck. Without me even noticing, he already had a blunt rolled up and in between his lips, ready for it to be lit.

" Uh-uh man, you know you can't smoke that shit around me like that." I snatched the blunt out of him mouth, throwing it out of the rolled down window.

Before I could roll the window back up, we were already pulling up to the club. This must be a new one because in all my clubbing years, I had never been to this joint. It was poppin' too. Women lined up outside of it with their tight fitted dresses and stiletto heels, girlfriends with them.

" It's live huh?"

" Yeah it is but, " I pointed to my sweaty gym clothes " how the fuck am I getting laid in this?"

" Oh, " he pressed a button to let down the front window leading to the driver, " Driver can you take us back to Prods place, we didn't plan for the occasion. "

" Yes sir ."

:::new day:::

We were all sitting in my living room, planning out the next tour. Bre and Nique were sitting on the couch, Trey and I were at the desk whilst Ezrah sat in my lap, while Grey was in his usual chair by the window. Bre was just explaining the fiances to us like she does, and Nique was pointing out the little things Bre got wrong adding on to the conversation while we just sat here and listened, nodding our heads every once and a while.

" The last concert in Turonto cost us about 150,000. Because we have the money to suport anything that we would like to be in the concert, lets give some ideas." Bre professed.

" Well, I think we played out the sparks." Grey added.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

" What about we have a opening dance act to one of Micheal's songs, maybe with some female back ground dancers? Then when the beat drops, we have one of the new songs from the upcoming album sung by prod with more background dancers. " he suggested.

" Has anyone got in contact with Chris for the song on the album?" Prodigy asked.

" I called his producer and asked what's up with him because every time I try and call he never picks up. The producer said that he'll tell Chris to call you after I gave him your cell number. " Bre explained while typing the plans out on her silver, sticker covered Apple Mac computer.

The new album, " X " , is suppose to be dropping next month with the small tour 2 months after. The lyrics are already all put together , all they need is Chris to sing them.

" Sounds like a plan, we'll discuss the rest later my baby and I need to rest. " I stood up from the rolling chair and dismissed everyone from my house.

After everyone left, I made my way to the kitchen while Zay made her way to the tv. She flicked on a old episode of Power Rangers and chilled on the couch.

" Daddy can you make me something to eat , please? "

Her huge eyes batted while waiting for the response she wanted.

" Sure baby girl , what do you want daddy to make? " I catered

" I don't care, just something pelicious."

" Ezrah , the word is delicious. " I chuckled while taking out the flat pan for the grilled cheese.

" Daddy, don't be silly. That's what I said. " she danced along to the Power Rangers theme song .

" Your right honey, now hush so I won't burn your food. "

I started the stove up and sprayed the pan with butter flavored Pam, taking the cheese and bread out of where they belong and set them on the white counter. I placed one piece of bread into the pan and put the shredded cheese on top of it waiting for the heat to do what it does. After smashing the other piece on top I flipped it over and put some margarin onto it to add the buttery goodness.

Sliding the sandwich onto the plate, I took out the salt and vinegar Lays chips and placed some onto the plate.

" Ezrah, your lunch is ready baby. "

I poured some apple juice into one of her many floaty cups and set it next to her plate.

" Thank you father." she climbed on top the chair and waisted no time .

" I'll be in my room, don't make a mess please. "

I trudged up the stairs and fell into the soft bed. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I reached the " R's ". I lightly touched Rita's name but before it got a chance to ring I smashed down on the end button.

I hate to say it but I really do miss her, but after all the things we went through I can't stand to be with her anymore. We've been through hell and back, and back through again. But it just seems like I'm was the one who could save myself at the time and she just seemed to get stuck there. I feel bad knowing that we both have to raise a child knowing that she can not have both of her parents together all the time.

But I have to remember that it's not my fault completely , and that I need to train myself not to wonder on the things that happened in the past.

I just hate that the once love of my life became an old friend...