Cholé ruins everything as usual

It was Marinette's birthday and she invited the whole class to the park for a party ( including Chloe) and they decided to play truth or dare. Because she was was the birthday girl Marinette went first.
"Truth or dare Mari?" Alya asked
"Hmmmmmm dare" she replied but regretted it as soon as Alya put her evil grin on.

" I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Adrien " Alya and Nino had planned this from the moment it was suggested . Adrien blushed and Mari dropped her jaw.
'You are so evil ' Nino had thought.
"Well we're waiting" Alya yelled while hurrying them into the bushes eager to see her ship together.
"Adrikins, you can't do that challenge with that ugly,wordless,untalented piece of garbage known as Marinette or a more fitting name for her, maritrash. Haha." Chloe shrieked, Marinette heard and thought Chloe was right so she ran off crying. She heard Alya, Nino and Adrien yelling after her but she was to far gone.
"Chloe, you little self absorbed brat." Alya growled struggling to get out of Nino's grip as he tried to hold her back before she would break the brats nose. Alya shot him a death glare when he told her to cool it. He got really scared so he took Adrien to look for Marinette. Once they left Alya started roasting Chloe while the others backed her up.

As Adrien and Nino were running after Marinette Adrien heard a sob coming from an allyway and said Nino should go ahead. Adrien went down the alley only to see a really upset Marinette. He pulls the bluenette into a warm embrace and she sobs into his chest. Once she calmed down blue and green mixed as they looked into each other's eyes but were rudely interrupted by blonde brat followed by a breathless Nino.

Chloe was fuming so she walked up to Marinette and took her from Adrien's arms nd took her round the corner. When they were out of sight Chloe began to beat up Marinette. Adrien was so worried that he followed the girls and saw what Chloe did to Marinette. So he transformed into chat and growled
"Don't you dare touch her you brat!!!!!"