Shipping overload

* Third person POV*
"Don't touch her you brat" Chat said clearly annoyed
"What you gonna do bout it, Chat noir?" Chloe retorted
"I'll become your worst nightmare" Chat growled through gritted teeth
"Wow, that's not really heroic now is it?" Chloe roasted
"I don't really care as long as it stops you from hurting my princess" he threatened
"Aww you call her princess, how cute." Chloe snarled. He had enough so what he did next was for his princess and for her only. He stabbed Chloe in the foot with his staff and grabbed the unconscious Mari and ran as fast as he could. He took her to the Eiffel Tower. Once they landed Mari gained consciousness and screamed in agony. She looked around and her eyes landed on Chat and was confused to what was going on, so he filled her in and when finished he took her home and laid her on her bed. As soon as her head touched the pillow she fell asleep. But being a curious and paranoid cat he wandered around her room and saw images of himself as Adrien, the one who truly hid behind the mask of perfection.
"This must be why she stutters around me, she likes me. I knew it!!!"he said to no one in particular. Being satisfied that she'd be safe he left her room after kissing her forehead and saying "goodnight princess."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
*Mari POV *
The next day everyone kept swarming me with questions and giving me hugs. I did not feel comfortable so when the bell rang I ran to class, sat in my seat and waited  for Alya. Once she arrived we hugged then a certain blonde walked in and fist bumped Nino. He then walked up to me and gave me hug it hurt at first but then it felt nice.
"She's so cute" Adrien said
"Who?" I ask ands he looks startled then he said it was his old dog trixie. We all stared at him weirdly but shrugged it off. Then a shrill voice came and ruined everything.
"Adrikins, look what the nasty Chat noir did to me." She said pointing to her foot in a moon boot.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*adriens POV *

"Well, you probably deserved it" Adrien said
"*scoff* what I never do anything wrong." Chloe argued
"Yes you did you ruined Marinette's birthday by beating her up." Adrien returned
"WHAT, YOU BEAT UP MY BESTIE ON HER BIRTHDAY!?!?!?!?" Alya shouted gaining the classes attention.
"I'm fine." Marinette said looking away while sinking into the seat. Alya ran over and inspected Mari's arms and with a bit of rubbing the Concealer came off showing the bruises.
"How long did this go on for???" Alya asked
"15 mins but then chat noir stepped in and broke her foot" Mari replied.
"you little...."
"Alya" Mari interrupted
"Fine" Alya gave up. I turned to Chloe with a scowl so she got scared and ran off. I then go over to Mari and notice the make up on her face I wipe it off and see...

A/N
I'm sorry for not updating but write these at school and hahaha cliffhanger also please comment and vote. Bye bye my little miraculous holders.

🤓🤓🤓 miraculous nerds forever🤓🤓🤓