Chapter 1

This is really my first book. It's to see if I'm good at writing, and as you can probably already tell. I suck at titles. The first chapter maybe first two will be getting to know the characters. Also I am a disgrace when it comes to punctuation so ya but enjoy.

Harley
My name is Harley Hale. I'm 5'9 and fit. I have blonde hair down to my mid back and bright blue eyes. You know those kids that are all smart and shy? The ones that get made fun of and bullied? Ya well that's me. At least it was me. Up until this past summer I was the shy geeky girl that never stood up for herself. Never had any friends. Didn't wear cute mini skirts and heels like the "popular girls". I wore glasses and clothes that weren't to faltering. My hair pulled into a messy bun and not a cute one. I never wore makeup. I was also a little chubby. At the end of my junior year of high school I was beat up and badly by the head cheerleader and what I like to call her little bitches. Her name is London and she used to be exactly like me. Actually she was my best friend. We did everything together and I mean everything. That was until freshman year. Where she got pulled into the world of being an asshole and slut living off of bullying people. I swear she sleeps eats and breathes the pain of her victims. She's a leach that sucks all the happiness you could possibly have. But anyway back to the part about her and her little minions beating me up. I was so done at that point. I was sick of being walked all over and nothing being done about it. So over the summer I moved in with my dad. He's a gang leader. He and his gang taught me how to fight shoot a gun and throw knives. They taught me how to drag race. Let me become a member of the gang. Now I couldn't feel more confident. I even have a new best friend that lives in the gang house. Her name is Cora. Today is the first day of senior year. This year I'm not gonna be the shy geeky girl.

***

My alarm went off. I whined groggily reaching to turn it off. I got up went to the bathroom, and went down stairs in my black spandex and red sports bra. My normal sleep wear. Nothing fancy. "Morning". I said still half asleep running my fingers through my hair. There was a chorus of mornings said and then there was and ecstatic. "Today is your first day of senior year, and you won't be a shy geek are you excited." That'd be Cora. She's a morning person. "Sure Cora." I replied amused making my self a cup of coffee. "I'm gonna do your makeup and hair, and I'm gonna pick out a cute outfit." Cora said excitedly bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Thank you Cora but I already know what I'm wearing, and I'm not doing anything special with my hair or makeup." I replied smiling grabbing a yogurt. Cora's face dropped. "But Harley you gotta look killer." Cora protested. "Cora this Friday to make it up to you we can go clubbing, and I'll let you pick out my outfit and do my hair and makeup. Deal?" I smiled taking a sip of my coffee and eating a bite of yogurt. Cora instantly brightened up. "Deal." Cora smiled. "Morning sweetheart how'd you sleep." That would be my dad. Ace Hale. "Morning dad and good." I smiled as he kissed me on the forehead and went to make himself coffee. I finished my coffee and yogurt and headed back upstairs to get ready. I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a white tank top over a white bra and sat down at my vanity. I put on concealer blended it and put a thin layer of powder over it. I didn't need to contour. My face and jaw are already nicely defined. I moved to eyes and did a natural light brown smokey eye with winged eyeliner and mascara. Lastly I lined my lips and put on my usual blood red lipstick. After that I curled my hair. I went back into my closet and grabbed a pair of socks my red leather jacket and my brown combat boots. I sat on my bed pulled on the socks. Then my boots laced them up buckled the two buckles at the top to keep them tied. Pulled on my jacket grabbed my phone backpack and keys, and went downstairs. "So how do I look guys." I smiled. "Like you always do." My 13 year old brother Hunter said. My dad smacked him upside the head. "Beautiful." My dad smiled. "The guys are gonna be drooling over you." Cora said excitedly. My dads eyes widened a bit. "Don't have a heart attack dad it's ok that's not my priority." I laughed. My dad looked relieved after that. "You look killer Harley. I can't wait to hear what London's reaction is." My other best friend Luka smiled. He and Cora have a good relationship going because of me. "Thanks guys see you after school love all of you." I smiled and left. I went to our garage. Walked through the cars found my white and black Lamborghini, threw my backpack in and got in the drivers seat.