Chapter 2

So here's chapter two, and it'll be in Asher's point of view like I said in the last chapter. So hopefully you'll get to know Asher better. Enjoy!:)

Asher
It's the second day of school and there's also soccer tryouts tonight. Yet all I can think about is Harley. I like her and last night in the locker room ugh. I'm gonna ask her out as soon as I see her. But it looks like I'm gonna have to wiggle my way away from London for the trillionth time before that happens. Because here she comes in her stupid cheerleading uniform, and oh look instead of hot pink stilettos she's wearing purple ones today. Shocker. "Hey Asher. Wanna come over tonight? I'm having a party hand I want you to be my date." London smiled touching my chest. "No thanks London not interested. Why are you having a party on a school night anyway?" I said. "Because the seniors have the morning off tomorrow. What won't you be my date? I like bad boys and that's exactly what you are." London smiled. "Because I don't date dumb girly sluts like you and I defiantly don't fuck em either so you can stop trying. It's never gonna happen." I said walking away. I went to my locker grabbed my books and made my way towards Harley's. She was leaning back against the lockers on her phone. "Hey Harley." I smiled. She looked up and saw me. "Hey Asher." She smiled. "Hey since we have the morning off tomorrow I was wondering if later after soccer tryouts you wanted to go get something to eat and then go to London's party." I smiled. "Is it a date?" She asked smirking. "Do you really think after last night I'm asking you out as a friend?" I smirked. "Ya I'll go out with you." She smiled. "Great." I smiled. We walked to class. I didn't even pay attention to what Mr. Lazar was teaching I was just excited for my date with Harley later. I ripped a piece of paper outta my notebook and wrote down. I was just thinking. How jealous do you think London will be when she sees us together at her party? I mean she despises you no offense and she wants me. -Asher I crumpled up the paper and when Mr. Lazar turned around I tossed it behind me to Harley. A few minutes later while the teacher was turned around again. I felt the paper ball hit me in the back of the head. I slowly turned around to see Harley silently giggling. I shot her a look and she shot me a cute smile before I grabbed the paper ball. I opened it and read what Harley wrote. She'll probably turn redder than a tomato, and glare at us the whole time wishing for the first time in her life that she was me. -Harley. I shot her a quick smirk that she returned and went on not listening to Mr. Lazar.

***

The lunch bell finally rung and I quickly threw my morning books in my locker grabbed my afternoon ones. I made my way to the cafeteria and since I wasn't to hungry I just got an apple and Gatorade before making my way outside. I usually like to go sit on the bleachers because no one is there and it's quiet. But today Harley's sitting in the high middle section on her laptop eating a small salad. I smiled and made my way up to her. She heard me and looked up. "Are you stalking me?" She joked smiling. "No. I always spend lunch here, but when I walked over you where here. So you'd be the one stalking me." I smiled sitting next to her taking a bite of my apple. She laughed. "Whatcha watching?" I asked smiling. "Woman's soccer teams from different countries. I'm brushing up watching different moves and tactics for later." She smiled. "I have a better idea come on." I smiled getting up and offering my hand. "Where are we going." She smiled letting me lead her off the bleachers and onto the turf. I grabbed the soccer ball I've kept hidden. "What position are you trying out for?" I asked smiling. "Sweeper." She replied. "Go get in position." I smiled she listened. I put the ball down and started dribbling toward her smirking. "Oh so this is what we're doing." She smirked and got ready. She ran towards me and we laughed fighting for the ball. She managed to push me down and get the ball. She dribbled back over and smiled offered me a hand. I smiled and took it. "Your good. Why'd you never try out in past years?" I asked smiling. "Because I was a geek. Geeks don't play sports at least not for their schools." She replied. "It shouldn't matter. I would have rooted for yuh." I smiled. "Thanks." She smiled. I smiled back. "What position are you trying out for?" She asked. "Defensive." I smiled. "Well you practiced with me so now it's my turn to practice with you." She smiled. We spent the rest of lunch practicing and taking turns shooting on each other. Then the bell rings and we're laying on the turf laughing at how we both fell when the bell rings. "Shit we're late for chemistry." I smiled jumping up helping Harley up. "Go I'll be there." She smiled. No I'm gonna wait I'll take care of our trash from lunch you gather your things meet me at the entrance to the field. I smiled grabbing all our trash. She nodded. She ran down the bleachers and we ran to class and were five minutes late. "Mr. Barnes Ms. Hale your late, and we already picked lab partners. You are the only two left so you will be partners at that back table." Our chemistry teacher Mrs. Peterson said. "Yes ma'm." Me and Harley replied hiding smiles as we walked back to our table. "Did you see how angry London looked." Harley quietly giggled. "Ya it was priceless, but who gives a fuck about her that's the best lunch time I've ever had." I smiled and she smiled back.

***

School was finally over and I headed to the men's locker room to change for soccer tryouts. After changing I joined the rest of guys guys on the field. I spotted Harley stretching with the girls. "Alright listen up I'm Coach James, and I'm am going to be the head coach of both teams. We're gonna start with three laps around the track. No walking. If I catch you walking your doing another lap. Go." Coach James said. Everyone started running. Me and Harley ended up together in the front. "Hey." She smiled. "Hey." I smiled. Me and Harley ran the three laps easy and made it back on the field first. "Nice job good hustle Barnes Hale. You two lead stretches." Coach James smiled. We nodded and walked to the middle of the field and everyone created a circle around us. We stretched and then coach set us up in lines to see how well we pass and shoot. We went through a bunch of drills and now it was time to find out if we made the team and our position. Coach read off names I didn't pay attention until me. "Asher Barnes you made defensive." Coach said. I smiled and looked at Harley who smiled. I started walking away to the locker room when I heard. "Harley Hale you made sweeper on the boys team congratulations that's rare." Coach James smiled. The next thing I know is Harley jumped on my back and then slid off. "You made the boys team holy shit congrats Harley." I exclaimed. "I know that's crazy and thanks." She exclaimed and we hugged. "Meet me outside the girls locker room, and we'll go get pizza and hang out until London's party." I smiled. "Ok." She smiled.

***

Harley walked outta the girls locker room. "Hey we're all good I told my dad I was going racing tonight and then staying at a friends. So he won't be expecting me home tonight." She smiled. "Great." I smiled as we walked towards the parking lot. "Wanna take my white lambo or should we take your black one." She asked. "I don't care whichever is fine." I said. "Ok let's take yours. Black is sleek for night so we'll look better." She smiled. "Ok" I chuckled. We got in my car and headed to the pizza place down the street. We walked in and sat down. We decided on a small cheese ham and pineapple pizza and we both got sparkling pink lemonade. "I still can't believe you made the boys soccer team as sweeper." I smiled. "I know it's crazy and look at it this way. Your defense and I'm sweeper I'll be behind you or next to you the whole game." She smiled. " true I didn't even think of that." I smiled. Our pizza and drinks came and we ate and talked the. After we left. "Thanks for dinner it was nice." She smiled as we walked out. "No problem I enjoyed it too. Hey there's a race at the track just outside of town wanna go." I smiled. "If I get to drive in the race." She smirked. "Deal." I smiled. We drove to the track and joined the line up. Me and Harley got out and walked over to the sign up. "Names and who's driving?" The man asked. Harley and Asher and I will." Harley answered confidently and it was sexy. "Ok" the man said. Me and Harley walked back to the car and I tossed her the keys before we got in. "Buckle up. I do whatever it takes to win." She smirked revving the engine. I smirked. I've never been so turned on by a girl before. The girl outside waved down the flags and all the cars bolted. Harley waited until all the other cars used up all their nitrous to use ours and we won. She looked over smiling at me. "Your good." I smiled. "Ya well practice makes perfect." She teased smiling. I laughed. We got out took our money and left. I parked down the street from London's house and we divided the money equally. Then we got out. I lace my fingers with Harley's as we walked towards the blaring music and lights. She looked at our hands and smirk. "Smooth move." She giggled. I chuckled. We walked in. "Cmon lets dance." Harley yelled over the music. Starships started and we started dancing. We laughed and smiled and we may have done some light dirty dancing. We stopped dancing for a while and got beers but went straight back to the dance floor our second beers in hand. Harley turned to face me smiling. She smiled leaning in and I leaned in the rest of the way and locked my lips with hers. We apparently picked the wrong time to kiss because London ripped Harley outta my arms. "What the hell London!" We both exclaimed angrily. "Why are you kissing a bitch like her? And why are you kissing my boyfriend?" London yelled. "I'm not your boyfriend. Never was never will be. And Harley's not a bitch you are." I shot back. "No Asher she's right. I am a bitch... And proud of it London." Harley smirked dumping her whole bottle of beer on London. I smirked and everyone started laughing. Harley grabbed my hand smiling and pulled me outta the house. We ran laughing back to the car. "That was hot." I admired smiling. Harley laughed.

***

We drove to an empty parking lot. "Get in the back seat." Harley smiled getting outta the car. I followed and we got in the back seat. Harley straddled my lap. "Wanna finish what London interrupted?" Harley smirked. "Hell yes." I smiled. We made out for a good hour before laying down and falling asleep.

There yuh go chapter two. I hope you enjoyed it. It'll be back to Harley's point of view next chapter. What do you think about Asher and Harley? Should there be potential smut? Come up with a cute ship name for them. :)